Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Nomodder

THE UGANDAN GIANT 2012 !!! Now on Live!

FINALLY I have finished my Kamala. Moveset is done too. (Great work by American Dream!)

Searchtags: IAMNOMODDER / KAMALA / CAWS.WS

================================================================================================================================

This one is a must have, as long as they keep his mask ingame! :) And since Im going more old school again this year, I just had to create him!

Kamala:

prsentationhead.jpg

prsentationbody.jpg

Inaccurate. He has one too many feet...

Too soon?

But in all seriousness, nice work, as usual.

Its never too soon,

Caw looks good to.

Oh man, I really hoped no one would make jokes. Thanks for the compliments, but please no more jokes. It is just to sad!

This looks great. It's a damn shame what happened to him. Also to anyone who knows the band Mountain, their guitarist Leslie West also lost a leg due to diabetes.

Anyways on topic this is an amazing CAW and I can't wait to use him.

Thanks guys, he will be downloadable as soon as I completed the other face paints and have a moveset for him!

This looks great. It's a damn shame what happened to him. Also to anyone who knows the band Mountain, their guitarist Leslie West also lost a leg due to diabetes.

Anyways on topic this is an amazing CAW and I can't wait to use him.

Mountain is an awesome band.

I read that Kamala's foot was due to high blood pressure though and not diabetes as originally thought?

Either way, it's gone, so that sucks.

Back OT; any other attires? Mississippi Mauler, Sugar Bear?

is it possible get the wccw/jcp paints and possibly could u or drvries create the one n only legandry general skandor akbar to accompny him to ring as im tryign to create devastation inc n need him to run my heels as ive got a paul bearer im flip into percy pringle

I was unable to upload him today, due to technical difficulties! I will again try tomorrow!