WCW Thunder

Kell67

Firstly, thank you to everyone who downloaded my Impact Zone & got it on the 'What's hot' list. Much appreciated.

I've been working on a WCW Thunder arena & thought I'd post a preview. Anything wrong missing please let me know.

Old

msirmd.jpg

263hgnd.jpg

ort05d.jpg

211kq5y.jpg

I've looked at several videos on you tube, daily motion and during it's run thunder had the logo on the mat for a while. There was also a period when there was nothing on either mat or apron. What I'm not sure about is whether when the logo was on both mat & apron it was this one, or whether there should be a WCW or TBS logo added (if anyone has ref pics to confirm this logo or show another that would be great).

I'll upload as soon as I'm happy that it's accurate (and I can get on CC, sort it out THQ)

Wow another awesome and accurate arena, perfect work, but imo you should put the Thunder logo on the mat a little bit more smaller I think it looks to bigger right? And maybe you should add the wCw & TBS logos on it but anyway it looks already a awesome arena!

When will you upload it to cc? Is it editable?

Kell, can you make a classic WWF PPV arena of Survivor Series, Royal Rumble & King of the Ring?

And could you fix the elec. billborad on the Impact arena?

Which arenas have you planed to make?

Keep up the awesome top work!

I probably will add the TBS & WCW logos before upload, but haven't found any good ref pics.

I'm thinking about trying an ECW or WCW PPV arena next, I recently introduced my son to souled out 2000 so maybe that one or maybe living dangerously with the acclaim hardcore revolution logo.

I'll probably avoid WWF/E arenas for now as there will be plenty of these created, I've seen some good ones in this forum already.

Kell, any news on this awesome Thunder arena?

Please put the Thunder logo a little bit more smaller on the mat, looks to big IMO you need jsut to fix that and add on the mat & appron the wCw & TBS logos to be more accurate...

Since this Thunder arena was difefent at some point I would sugest that you upload 2 versions of Thunder arena, ok?

One wiht the Thunder logo on the mat and other version without any logo on the mat, what did you think?

Cant wait to see more arenas from you wCw, WWF/E, ECW, TNA, can be any arena because you make them the most accurate possible, love the work on all!

Kell, when possible please make these 4 arenas classic WWF PPV arena Survivor Series, Royal Rumble & King of the Ring and wCw Halloween Havoc arena, ok?

On CC there are no good ones...Pls?

Keep up the awesome top work!

I've looked at several videos on you tube, daily motion and during it's run thunder had the logo on the mat for a while. There was also a period when there was nothing on either mat or apron.

According to Lance Storm, they removed all logo decals from the mat after he complained about slipping on them.

Nice job, btw.

Kell, any news on this awesome Thunder arena?

Please put the Thunder logo a little bit more smaller on the mat, looks to big IMO you need jsut to fix that and add on the mat & appron the wCw & TBS logos to be more accurate...

Since this Thunder arena was difefent at some point I would sugest that you upload 2 versions of Thunder arena, ok?

One wiht the Thunder logo on the mat and other version without any logo on the mat, what did you think?

Cant wait to see more arenas from you wCw, WWF/E, ECW, TNA, can be any arena because you make them the most accurate possible, love the work on all!

Kell, when possible please make these 4 arenas classic WWF PPV arena Survivor Series, Royal Rumble & King of the Ring and wCw Halloween Havoc arena, ok?

On CC there are no good ones...Pls?

I kinda got sidetracked with the Souled Out arena & left this, I'm still looking for decent refs for the WCW/TBS logos on the mat, in the meantime I may tackle one of the PPVs you've mentioned if I can get decent refs to work from. If not, I just see what catches my eye when searching for refs.

Archived