SpiralsKorre 2K12

Spirals540

Sorry, no capture card. I was really into my versions of my characters in 2011, but it was unsatisfying not having a place to showcase them outside of Community Creations. So I hope you guys can bear with me as I bootleg it for the time being.

Mark Spirals:

2474644a.jpg

3f15ea28.jpg

9899df60.jpg

b3811f2f.jpg

This is my main character, the first one I think of when I decide to join a fed. Mark has been modeled after Street Fighter character Ryu in the personality department where he likes to test his skills against the best the world has to offer and AJ Styles appearance and wrestling wise.

Andrew Thomas:

321e5cb7.jpg

a79b3a44.jpg

A character I made for my cousin. Since he his based off my real life cousin it's only natural that he has that same connection with Mark Spirals (a fantasy version of myself). In the ring, Andrew shows tremendous shades of Shelton Benjamin and Kenny King so he also carries that flamboyant swagger with him as well.

Heather Heaton:

4511b410.jpg

81880770.jpg

One of my favorite characters in my collection to make, Heather Heaton. In my wrestling world, Heather is, hands-down, the best Submission Artist, that includes women AND men. Her personality is quite detailed so I'll just stick with the immediate stuff. Heather is extremely...what's a good word for it......"friendly" towards others, especially to the female persuasion. Heather also has a very lackluster attitude towards things she finds "dull" which, ironically, includes wrestling! So, in turn, she only puts in roughly 60% effort in her matches. That figure is scary when you consider the first thing I mentioned about her being the best Submission Artist in my wrestling universe.

Rachel Sky:

f0fcf1b5.jpg

c67d9a51.jpg

69abbc9a.jpg

The "sweetheart" personality of my collection, Rachel Sky. Rachel is the type of person that you don't/can't say "no" to and when you have to it actually pains you. She puts off this aura that makes you WANT to help/protect her. Growing up, Rachel took yoga classes and as a result she is as limber as a soft string of spaghetti, she also has the speed and agility to match. Her heavy investment in speed and dexterity left her lacking in the strength department (rightfully so) so she has no "lifting" moves.

They all will be uploaded once Community Creations stops being dumb.

Why does Mark Spirals have a "Corre" logo on his kickpad? Is he a member of the Corre?

No, I just like how the letters are aligned. Didn't have any layers to spare to do anything really special. It could change if I come up with something.

Why not use the PT? This year it's even easier than ever, because you can import designs without worrying about blurring anything. For example, you could save two layers on those kickpads by making that exact design in PT.

This has been especially useful for me when making logos with lettering in them.

Dan will not rest until everyone uses the PT :lol:

Caws look great dude, seems like they've had a lot of thought put into them.

I love it when they "come alive" like that

Lol it's true, the PT logo is a simple way to add originality to a guy and it's easier than ever to use this year

Dan will not rest until everyone uses the PT :lol:

Caws look great dude, seems like they've had a lot of thought put into them.

I love it when they "come alive" like that

Lol it's true, the PT logo is a simple way to add originality to a guy and it's easier than ever to use this year

I tried out the PT and it is indeed easier. But if you're like me, someone with absolutely ZERO artistic talent whatsoever, then it's of no use, really.

By the way, Spirals, digging the face morphing on your female caws..

Thanks for the advice and nice words everyone. I just wish Community Creations would work already so I could upload. Ah well, gots some more CAWs!

Hayley Storm:

4d1d7c8c.jpg

504e23ec.jpg

Meet Ms. Hayley Storm. Hayley and Rachel are close friends with contrasting personalities. Where Rachel is kind and gentle, Hayley is tough and hot-headed. Hayley also acts as Rachel's bodyguard, protecting her from people that'll take advantage of her, and Heather Heaton's strange advances on occasion (who is Rachel's high school friend). Hayley and Rachel have a relationship much like Orihime Inoue and Tatsuki Arisawa, Hayley's inspiration. Like Tatsuki, Hayley has a black belt in karate which she uses extremely well in the ring, she also mixes some puro style elements in her technique.

Jayden Blayze:

2f04607a.jpg

33bf18b5.jpg

1a14614a.jpg

2c733267.jpg

Introducing Jayden Blayze! Jayden is always a fun character of mine, to play as/watch or to role-play. Jayden is an exact mirror of the character Naruto from the anime of the same name. Like Naruto, Jayden has extraordinary talent but it's often overshadowed by his overall clueless attitude and immaturity, which is shown in his announcer name "The Mega Ultra Wrestler". Jayden has big dreams of becoming a Legend in the wrestling world, but he was a lot of growing up to do first.

Tyler Jett:

0bdfb506.jpg

d4947958.jpg

Every Ryu needs a Ken, just like every Mark Spirals needs a Tyler Jett. Tyler and Mark share the same relationship that Ken and Ryu have, being each other's best friend and prime rival. Mark is wise, dependable and somewhat bland while Tyler is flamboyant and pretty cocky. Tyler is also very rich, his father (a Legend in the business) and mother owns a chain of hotels, but he doesn't act or look it as he is very down to earth. Tyler also carries a very interesting trait, all the men in his family have a predominate androgynous appearance. His father, "The Beauty" Roland Jett, flaunted this niche while Tyler doesn't acknowledge as much (but he does has great taste in fashion and hair/skin care products for a man) and even finds it annoying when he made of fun or even mistaken for a girl.

Shay Creed:

3ebdecb9.jpg

cd7023f3.jpg

The woman formally known as Agent 18. Shay has a rich back-story so I'll just mention the criticals. Shay was orphaned at a young age and was taken in by an man who trains children to become assassins. Shay lost her name and gained the codename of Agent 18. Shay was eventually rescued by Tyler and friends after he was supposed to be Shay's next hit. Shay was generously taken under Tyler's wing, showing the oblivious girl the world she was shielded from growing up. Shay's past is paved in blood and murder.

Nero Vayne:

a14aea21.jpg

422e85f7.jpg

Like every Ryu needs a Ken, every Naruto needs a Sasuke. Nero is cold and callous, he also has a smart mouth that gets him in his fair share of trouble. Nero is based off of Nero from the Devil May Cry series, as shown as they share the same first name and white hair. To carry on the Devil May Cry theme, the name of Nero's fourth attire, "Nelo Angelo", is from the first installment of the game. Nero also have a Jeff Hardy feel, which was intentional, and he shares a similar wrestle style.

Candice Valencia:

59a81e4b.jpg

8755f366.jpg

Every CAWlection has to have one, meet Candice Valencia, the woman packin' a serious set of double d's. Candice is based off of Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach, who is everything I want Candice to be. Candice is a pro when it comes to partying, drinking and shopping but when it comes to actual wrestling she is very lazy. Her in ring persona maybe "As sweet as candy", but Candice can be smug and dangerous when need be. Candice also has a Angelina Love vibe going on, which was on purpose.

That makes 10 creations so far! Hoping to have some more up soon, hoping more for CC to finally work!

Thanks Oz. that was always my intention. I'm a type of person that feels that you can do more with less. Although, in this generation, I find myself competing with the paint toolers, like you and your brother. It's all cool though because while You guys are pwning the game in that spectrum, I can hold it down for those who don't have the skill or patience for PT. Thanks again for the compliment, much appreciated :) .

Ah, very glad you recognized my FPR work, which is my primary base of operations since I have more control and I don't have to worry about converting my characters to the next game. With the exception of Mark Spirals, all my characters were born on FPR and brought over to the SvR series. And don't get me wrong about the layers, I max out or get pretty darn close to maxing them out, minus Heather Heaton and Candice Valencia since they are characters who don't need much attire wise as their face and bodies are more than enough visual pleasure.

Yay, FINALLY Community Creations is working decently for me to at least let me upload what I have so far. My creative juices were heavily back up, I thought was gonna explode! Anyway, here are all my characters at this point, to get their full effect it's recommended that you use the theme listed:

Mark Spirals - "Impossible" by Manafest

Andrew Thomas - "Second Coming" by Juelz Santana

Heather Heaton - "XXXO" by M.I.A.

Rachel Sky - "Untouched" by The Veronicas

Hayley Storm - "Crash" by Fit For Rivals

Jayden Blayze - "And The Horse He Rode In On" by Reluctant Hero

Tyler Jett - "Everyday" by A Broken Silence

Shay Creed - "Fire With Fire" by The Letter Black

Nero Vayne - "Misanthropolis" by Noumena

Candice Valencia - "Tik Tok" by Kesha

Search "SPIRALSCAWS" to get your hands on 'em. Also, note that Nero Vayne is uploaded as "Eric Vayne" (still can't clear "Nero" >:( ) so if you download him be sure to change his first name. Enjoy :D !

After days of tweaking and finalizing, I finally have the next batch of characters for you guys.

Nina Armstrong:

9c01cbe6.jpg

b99a0c45.jpg

5c476a69.jpg

Nina Armstrong is heavily inspired by arguably Final Fantasy's most recognized character, Tifa Lockhart, as shown in her last pick which is her 4th attire titled "Lockhart Tribute". Nina's background is that her father was a famous champion boxer and as his only child, Nina wanted to walk in her father's footsteps and become the same. Nina tasted much success during her run but in the middle of it she became dazzled of the art that is professional wrestling. Nina transitioned from boxer to wrestler fairly easily since she already has great finesse that only boxers posses. Obviously, Nina's moveset is predominately punch based, but don't be surprised if you see her throw a dropkick or two. out of my female characters, Nina comes 2nd in power, so her strength is an added threat to her punching attacks.

Rikki Roxx:

750eb157.jpg

86dc663e.jpg

73c698a1.jpg

Who doesn't love a tatted/pierced chick? As you can painfully see, Rikki is heavily inspired by CM Punk. Most ideas for my characters come from video games and anime but sometimes they just pop in my head like "what if CM Punk was a girl?", you know that kind of thing. Like the Second City Saint, Rikki has embraced the straight-edge lifestyle and in-ring fighting style. Rikki also ranks as my top tweener as she is not a heel but just overly aggressive and blunt in the ring and in personality, but I guess that comes natural when you're from Detroit. Fun fact about Rikki, the trade off for not drinking and smoking is that she is an avid gamer and comic book reader, she also has a sweet tooth the size of Jupiter.

Monica Jade:

5900d5eb.jpg

6e2e2bad.jpg

55d4e2ec.jpg

The childhood friend of Mark Spirals and love-interest of Andrew Thomas. The base inspiration came from Bleach's Yoruichi Shih?in, then I added various touches of my own. Monica has tremendous swagger, able to make an entire room full of people look her way, and not just because of her looks. Monica wrestlers a very similar style to her boyfriend, Andrew, using her wrestling background to out grapple a vast number of opponents and can also amaze you with their borderline superhuman athleticism. Fun fact about Monica, Like Yoruichi, Monica has a very dirty sense of humor and drinks milk as often as most people drink water.

Kurrupt:

b14bb98b.jpg

ab59d825.jpg

f186af3d.jpg

First off, I know he shares the same name as the rapper, I know this because that's where I got the name from, but I added an extra "R" so it should all be good :poke: . Kurrupt has always been inspired by the "big masked monsters" of the business like Kane and Abyss, and I'd be lying if I didn't add in Th33X's Riot character to that list. Kurrupt is the man that you pray you don't run into as you cut through an ally-way. If his creepy mask don't send chills don't your spine then his massive size most definitely will. I create mostly light-heavyweights/juniors so Kurrupt (and the next guy for that matter) are my first honest take on creating real heavyweight characters for the SvR/WWE series. Recently, Kurrupt has adopted traits from Bleach's Kenpachi Zaraki as Kurrupt is a violent fighter but holds back at times just to make a fight last longer, he would also end a fight if he sees his opponent is too injured claiming he won't fight "weaklings who can't fight anymore". You'll be an absolute fool to take those as weaknesses though, if you annoy Kurrupt by refusing your defeat then you are as good as flatlined.

Brad Wolf:

fa393f56.jpg

fefc10b7.jpg

The "Mat Monarch" Brad Wolf. Brad started out as a light-heavyweight back in '06/'07 but after a knee injury, Brad bulked up in size and surprised everyone with his return. Once he returned to the scene, Brad claimed every top championship each company he competed for and earned the nickname of "Mat Monarch" since he utterly ruled the squared circle and everything that went on in it. Brad was eventually called up to join the Next Era Wrestling University/NEW University (my personal fed) and eventually became it's first World Champion. Brad was inspired by Triple H and takes many cues from his in-ring persona and style. Brad has many weapons, his spinebuster, Anxiety Driver (Tombstone Piledriver), Full Moonsault (Diving Moonsault) and his most dangerous weapon of all......his mind.

I was able to squeeze through my most recent additions. Here are their names and their preferred entrance music.

Nina Armstrong - Korn - "Falling Away From Me"

Rikki Roxx - All That Remains - "Two Weeks"

Monica Jade - Trina - "Still the Baddest Bitch"

Kurrupt - Cam'Ron - "Get 'em Daddy" Instramental (Syncs with entrance awesomely)

Brad Wolf - Saliva - "Hunt You Down"

Tags: SPIRALSCAWS

I forgot to mention this before but if anyone have problems looking for the songs just PM me and I'll sendspace it to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that my holiday spirits are starting to dwindle a bit, I can now show my latest creations.

Gwen Paine:

a35336ce.jpg

b756946e.jpg

Gwen Paine has always been inspired by one of my favorite Final Fantasy characters, Paine, from Final Fantasy X-2. Like Paine, Gwen is light on her feet with her martial arts while still being able to bust out a huracanrana or 2 in between. She is also a big fan of punk metal music and incorporates it into her appearance. Gwen learned how to fight at a young age and possess a number of boyish mannerisms, which can be called a side-effect from growing up with 3 brothers and no sister.

Bridget Cromwell:

77f61bd2.jpg

f7940651.jpg

Meet the top heel of my ladies. Ms. Cromwell likes to refer to herself as "Elegant Destruction", which is probably the best way to describe her. Bridget's ravishing beauty and regal aura is perfectly mixed with her desire for pain, giving AND receiving. Come to think of it, calling her a sadist would be fair too.

Park:

a4b43522.jpg

d5aee3a3.jpg

Park is an American but she enjoys Japanese culture and has done her training in Japan under the Legendary Ranmaru (one of my Legend characters). The inspiration behind Park comes from the the Kunoichi class in the Disgaea series, they have sharp precision and technique but they have no problem of showing some "appeal" (shown more in her 2nd attire). Park's demeanor is serious and stern, she rarely speaks to the point of people calling her a mute. Her lightning fast strikes and speed all culminates to her dazzling Kuramahachiryuu (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press) finisher.

CJ Sonic:

9a61d8a2.jpg

ba8bffe2.jpg

303dbf30.jpg

I take great pride in creating mostly junior-weights characters, and I believe Mr. Sonic takes great pride in knowing that he is the face of that class. While Mark Spirals will forever remain as my main character, CJ has always been the "poster boy" of my characters. CJ is everything it takes to be a successful junior, speed, agility, technique and finesse. As you can see, CJ is heavily inspired by (The) Amazing Red. Like Red, CJ is extremely fun to watch (and play as), he'll tire you out with his speed, wear you down with his aerial assault and finish you off with his Sonic Boom (Sunset Flip Powerbomb). CJ also marks as my first real honest shot a the logo designer, special thanks goes to Thr33X and his tips on the subject in his CAW University videos.

Sean Cassidy:

f44d1936.jpg

b1dd7c17.jpg

8964d003.jpg

Here is the Irish Icon, Sean Cassidy. Sean represents the 4Cs is cold, cunning, calculating and callous. Taking the firm position of being 2nd top heel (Brad Wolf being the 1st), Sean is as likely to accept an alliance to help further his cause as he is to stab his comrades in the back to help further his cause. It'll truly sends chills down your spine when you are a witness to Sean's heartlessness. He will slowly dissect his opponents with a smile while they moan in agony, and when he is ready, Sean will finish them off with his Cassidy's Curse (RKO).

The 5 mentioned characters are all uploaded. Here are their recommended theme music.

Gwen Paine - Evanescence - "My Tourniquet"

Bridget Cromwell - Timecry - "Better Die Standing"

Park - Sonic Syndicate - "Crowned in Despair"

CJ Sonic - Fort Minor - "Spell it Out"

Sean Cassidy - Blue Stahli - "ULTRAnumb"

Tags: SPIRALSCAWS

Enjoy :D .

Archived