DLC #3 thoughts

maskedmaniac

This DLC pack can best be described as "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" for me personally. The good surprisingly enough has to be Bossman, even though he kinda looks like Hank Hill with a mustache here his moves are awesome and his special moves are probably my favorite of any character to pull off, especially when he can send his opponent flying out of the ring with a punch to the face.

The bad has to be Henry, well not really. He's pretty fun to play with as well, not as much as Bossman but still he's a formidable big man that can rival Andre or BigShow for the crown and has the cool stomp move that lifts the opponent off the ground so you can juggle them.

The Ugly (and bad for that matter) is Michale PS Hayes. Although his entrance is pretty cool he did not get his cool intro music from LOWM. I almost lost playing with him, which rarely happens even on the hardest difficulty. The lamest thing about him is his signature moves which seem really weak and seem to fit in better in SvR than this game; the opponent barely spins around after getting hit and that bulldog signature is pathetic, he's like Dan from Street Fighter.

Not sure about the patching of certain broken characters like R-Truth, I never got how to do his glitch combo but glad they fixed that anyways.

I'll share my thoughts as well:

Michael Hayes - Cool basic character, is kind of slow and doesn't have flashy stuff but at least he's not overpowered. The fact that all his sigs and his finishers are normal in-game moves makes him unique. I also like his entrance.

Mark Henry - The best of the bunch for me. Great moves, new ways of countering that nobody else has and worlds strongest slam looks awesome. Some combo's seem overpowered, but they're really not.

Big Boss Man - The worst of all for me. The R-Truth of DLC pack 3. One overpowered son of a bitch. If you have at least a decent player behind him the other player stands almost no chance. The uppercut sig AND charge punch have almost full ring range and is even more annoying than the charge attack of animal.

I hate how 'basic' Michael Hayes is considering how THQ established all of the previous DLC as 'over powered and renders the on disc characters useless'. The way they over powered Jericho and Truth,Lawler,Cody Rhodes etc- Hayes is 'normal' in comparison which should be a breath of fresh air but isnt because the big debate was why is Hayes in but not Rick Rude or Bam Bam or Iron Shiek? I kind of thought Hayes was going to have spectacular moves that would put that debate to rest but it just strengthened the arguement against having Hayes in.

Henry is OVER POWERED- if he were faster he would take the top spot from Jericho for over powered dlc champion of the world.

Bossman is huge fun to play with- not as over powered as Henry but right up there with LOD and Lawler.

Sad to see this be the last pack because I think they could have really did something special with others like Ziggler,Rude,Del Rio,Christian,Bam Bam,Bulldog,Anvil etc

Archived