SVR2011 PS3 Federation

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CashlessEmperor this is your first warning we told you when we played a friendly that you ran outside too much after seeing the four way you did it once again, you actually want to make me not allow ring escape

Those who advanced were

Austin Aries

Brock Lesnar

Randy Orton

RVD

Seth Rollins

Zack Ryder

RAW Card Week Two

Main Event - WWE Title Tournament Match

Zack Ryder vs. Brock Lesnar

Match Five - WWE Title Tournament Match

Austin Aries vs. Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins

Match Four

Justin Gabriel vs. The Undertaker

Match Three

CM Punk vs. Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

Match Two

Bryan Daniel vs. John Cena

Opening Match

Scorpion vs. Tristan

Yes I changed to HHH, dont worry knee facebuster and knee will be taken out and im gonna lower his stats to around 92, the US title will be up for grabs at the PPV, if you do not wish to go for the US title please say otherwise i'll assume you will because if you hold the US you will be ineligible to go for the WWE title until after your first defence which would be at the next PPV

remember all caws are under 90 even if you make a caw off a wrestler you will be a caw as I saw CashlessEmperor using a CM Punk caw but he didn't state it

Yeah I did my bad i'll edit the card

Its cool, thanks for the edit.

-----------------------------------

Rolla, Lark0nMyG0Kart17, CashlessEmperor,

I should be online tomorrow (Thursday) from around 4pm - 7pm EST if you want to do our matches then.

Hey rolla normal wrestlers need to be lowered to 90 too correct?

and

Austin aeries vs. Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins Winner: Austin Aeries by pinning Rollins

also are we going by the old standard of pinner and pinned advancing in the tournament?

Either way it was a good match with lots of back and forth action from all parties lots of double team moves out of no where and just bodies crashing into one another good fun.

Austin Aries DEF Seth Rollins and Randy Orton, the match was so cagey and everyone was trying to capitalise on the reversing only to be reversed lol and there was tons of double team moves, in fashion I brainbustered Seth only for it to be a rope break then Orton started getting going and I thought thats it i've lost but I pulled it out and got the three as Orton got up, was a awesome match, i'll see either Zack or Brock at the PPV

Hey rolla normal wrestlers need to be lowered to 90 too correct?

and

Austin aeries vs. Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins Winner: Austin Aeries by pinning Rollins

also are we going by the old standard of pinner and pinned advancing in the tournament?

Either way it was a good match with lots of back and forth action from all parties lots of double team moves out of no where and just bodies crashing into one another good fun.

nope CAWs need to be under 90

nope only 1 advances in a three way

Im back home from vaction and can do my matches now anytime, i will be going to mountain creek water park tomorrow, but i should be back around 5/6 pm eastern time. also i tried adding dmv kings but it said he has the maxuim number of friends so what should i do?

Brock Lesnar Def Zack Ryder. Squash match, i had contolr most of the match ryder only got in a few moves, he knocked down the ref and tried to use a weapon, but then i did a running grapple to him, hit him with a chair, then the ref got up (didn't see it), then i hit sig and second f5 for the win

austin areis, ur dead meat come ppv

FFS! lol im gonna end up owning you only to lose by 1 finisher like always :( lol

remember if you dont want to go for the US title please say otherwise if you go for it and win it dont come crying when you can't go for the WWE title till after the next PPV

WWE 12 FEDERATION HAS BEEN POSTED ON THE WWE 12 FORUM, YOU HAVE PRIORITY OF YOUR WRESTLERS FOR 24 HOURS ONLY

click link in my sig to take you straight there (if mods close it, wouldn't be a surprise! then go threw my profile)

and to answer your question kiddo if he don't reply/delete a friend/whatever he's gone

Archived