SVR2011 PS3 Federation

281a7bq.jpg

- Welcome -

As we all know online can be filled with spammers, the HHH high knee just is not fun anymore especially when your facing someone in non ranked who is doing it but here you don't need to worry about people spamming moves or just generally being cheap, I haven't been in these parts for a while now but I would of expected a federation to start up and still be around, I have ran a federation on both 2010 and 2011 with the latter closing down mainly due to lack of members, when the fed moved away from CAW's we didn't have any influx of new members so those dropping out where never replaced which eventually led to us closing down

- Rules -

Caws; are allowed but must be Original's or Wrestlers, no gorilla's or winged demons, making a updated version of a wrestler that is in the game is allowed only if you have that wrestler reserved, no multiple of the same wrestlers and must all be capped at 90, just because the cap is 90 doesn't mean a Daniel Bryan or a Sin Cara caw must be a 90 rating

Attributes; allowed to be changed and edited unless there already high, some of the lower/mid card wrestlers are underrated on the game so allowing to up them to a suitable level is allowed

Movesets; are allowed to be changed but must be realistic

Abilities; Fired up and Kip up is not allowed, you can change someones abilities only if there realistic

Matchs; you will get one match a week, three RAW's before we do a PPV

Wrestlers; you may pick two wrestlers but one must be a caw and the other must be a superstar

Diva's; you can pick a diva as your main or secondary wrestler if you wish

How you get a title shot; there will be a KORT style tournament every month with the winner advancing threw out the weeks to face off for the title at the PPV

WWE 12; we will be going threw to WWE 12 so if you have a caw off Daniel Bryan in this fed for 2011 you will automatically be first in line for picking him in 12

Wrestler/Diva:

PSN:

Edited Moveset:

Edited Abilities:

Edited Attributes:

CAW:

PSN:

CC Upload Keywords:

- Roster -

Austin Aries - UK_HOMI_SI_DE (caw)

Brock Lesnar - WWEfankiddo123 (caw)

Bryan Daniel - DMV_Kings (caw)

CM Punk - CashlessEmperor

John Cena - WWEfankiddo123

Justin Gabriel - Lark0nMyG0Kart17 (caw)

Kurt Angle - dustmann347 (caw)

Randy Orton - Villmos

Rob Van Dam - UK_HOMI_SI_DE

Scorpion - scorpion62287

Seth Rollins - PaulyD-OhYeah (caw)

Tristan - CashlessEmperor (caw)

Undertaker - dustmann347

Zack Ryder - Lark0nMyG0Kart17

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrestler/Diva: John Cena

PSN: WWEfankiddo123

Edited Moveset: Sig, is a top rope leg drop, than cena does, and fin is a a Fu without the you cant see me chant.

Edited Abilities: no

Edited Attributes: no

Wrestler/Diva: Brock lesnar caw

PSN:WWEfankiddo123

Edited Moveset: yes

Edited Abilities:yes

Edited Attributes:yes

i have to look on what i have down for lesnar, and then ill post it here

Wrestler/Diva: Undertaker

PSN: dustmann3479

Edited Moveset: Yes, Finishers: Hell's Gate, Tombstone Piledriver #3

Signatures: Chokeslam, Old School

**Last Ride Will Be Placed As A Strong Grapple Since There Is No More Room

For Signatures Or Finishers

Edited Abilities: No, except kip up will obviously be taken out.

Edited Attributes: Yes, not increasing it or anything. Just rearranging some of the attributes.

Wrestler/Diva: Kurt Angle CAW

PSN: dustmann3479

Edited Moveset: Yes, Finishers: CAF Angle Slam, Ankle Lock (SS)

Signatures: Moonsault, Triple German Suplexes

Edited Abilities: Yes

Edited Attributes: Yes

I will need to look at what I have down for Angle and then I will post it.

Wrestler/Diva: Zack Ryder

PSN: Lark0nMyG0Kart17

Edited Moveset: Crahser's Moveset

Edited Abilities: Crasher's Moveset

Edited Attributes: None

CAW: Justin Gabriel

PSN: Lark0nMyG0Kart17

CC Upload Keywords:It's made by WarAngel09 on PSN

I would like to sign up with Randy Orton

Edited finisher: punt taken out in place of viper RKO (though punt can be placed back in if storyline purposes require such as last man standing match)

Edited sig: angle slam (like i had in old fed)

this should be exciting seeing as I left wwe champ in the old fed (sound like anyone in RL!!) :P

I would like to sign up with Randy Orton

Edited finisher: punt taken out in place of viper RKO (though punt can be placed back in if storyline purposes require such as last man standing match)

Edited sig: angle slam (like i had in old fed)

this should be exciting seeing as I left wwe champ in the old fed (sound like anyone in RL!!) :P

Updated and yeah more then likely a card will go up on monday we have like 8 people signed up with 13 wrestlers so yeah a card will end up going up, I dont think im going to be seperating the rosters tho unless we get like maybe 2/3 more people

To get things Rolling, i start a little promom by brock

" is in his hotel room with his manager Paul Haymen ( just for fun), Paul ask Brock whats his thoughts on making a debut this Monday, on Rocknrolla, federation? .

Brock:, Listen Haymen, This isn't my first debut at any company, but come this monday no matter who i face i will infect pain and destroy who comes in my way. Now, there has be one someone who been bugging me lately, he goes by the name Austin Aries. All i hear is on the Internet, Austin Areis That, Austin Aries this, and I'm Getting sick and tired of it, So to take out my anger, im issuing a challenge to you Austin Areies, this Monday night on the debut show?, that is if you have some guts to face me?

I suck at promos LOL

Fatal Four Way (DQ Off) Tournament Match

Brock Lesnar - WWEfankiddo123 vs Kurt Angle - dustmann347 vs Zack Ryder - Lark0nMyG0Kart17 vs CM Punk - CashlessEmperor

Winner advances, a triple threat is played to announce the second man threw

Singles Tournament Match

John Cena - WWEfankiddo123 vs Randy Orton - Villmos

Singles Tournament Match

Undertaker - dustmann347 vs Rob Van Dam - UK_HOMI_SI_DE

Triple Threat Tournament Match

Justin Gabriel - Lark0nMyG0Kart17 vs Austin Aries - UK_HOMI_SI_DE vs Bryan Daniel - DMV_Kings

One advances

Singles Tournament Match

Seth Rollins - PaulyD-OhYeah vs Tristan - CashlessEmperor

All matchs are tournament matchs to crown a WWE Champion at the first PPV, remember dont spam running moves thats all I ask, play fair, matchs are to be completed by Sunday midnight US Time, those unable to get there match done must tell me there opponent has been inactive/Whatever before sunday otherwise it will be a draw and neither advance

Quick question Rolla:

Are the rules the same as your previous Fed with regards to pinfalls and submissions? For example make sure to hit a finisher before attempting to win by pinfall and make sure to hit three finishers before attempting to win by submission.

Quick question Rolla:

Are the rules the same as your previous Fed with regards to pinfalls and submissions? For example make sure to hit a finisher before attempting to win by pinfall and make sure to hit three finishers before attempting to win by submission.

Submissions don't need a certain amount of finishers and yes your eligible to pin your opponent after a finisher, leverage pins are allowed if you haven't hit a finisher tho

Archived