Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS Tournament (xbox 360)

Charles Shane

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an all caw tourney would be alot more even unless THQ suddenly makes a patch that allows dlc movesets for caws. actual skill would need to be used instead of glitches(hint hint R Truth spammers)

Only unfair thing about caws is not knowing what finisher is coming which really doesn't matter. It would be a lot more fun to watch. Hell, how many times has Edge appeared in this tourney? It would kind of be the caws.ws version of The King of the Ring. I hope Charles is taking hints.

i for one would love to see a ALL CAWS TOURNEY, i mean u think about it, 1. no dlc movesets, so the matchs will be alot more even as far as gameplay goes.. and 2. this is CAWS.WS isn't it, i mean if the name of this site is CAWS, only mks sense to have a tourney allowing the use of CAWS, .. atleast i would think

Can't wait til the PS3 tournament. Since i already have the platinum, I've been playing this game for no good reason, except for the enjoyment of kickin Y2J's ass online lol

lol.well i am going to try and sign up. so i hope i get to fight you and be Y2J and beat you.

There's also been a recent boom in Randy Orton users too lol. I haven't faced too many Y2Js today, so happy lol. I wish we had an option to turn off DLC characters online, like we have the option to turn off custom content.

Archived