Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS Tournament (xbox 360)

Charles Shane

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booo Koto advanced. Yeah I cant wait to see that video... little arse hole. BDiddy is in his bracket though so even if he wins his next match I cant see him getting past BDiddy.

Yeah. Bdiddy has taken me to school on live. This tourney is starting to get interesting. Even if I get eliminated in my next match I'll still be following it.

I was sure trying to hold my own. Ever since owning the game, other than the online achievements I never played much online so I wasn't quite sure what all I was going to run into. His Edge spammed me a bit towards the end. Charles even called him on it. :D

just saw the video- you almost had him- because you were beating him he started to just stick to what he knows best(the one or two moves)- your sportsmanship was your downfall. You were too nice. But he'll be gone soon. And hopefully he goes back into his wormhole and disappears for good.

just saw the video- you almost had him- because you were beating him he started to just stick to what he knows best(the one or two moves)- your sportsmanship was your downfall. You were too nice. But he'll be gone soon. And hopefully he goes back into his wormhole and disappears for good.

Just taking him off my Xbox Live friends list made me feel like I won something. XD

And hey, Charles talked me into getting into Twitter. Pretty cool stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Ice Knocklez got himself disqualified- my little brother tried to play against him in a tornado tag and he kept doing the R Truth glitch so I made him dashboard out. He seems like a big a douche as Koto. Koto wont beat Bobby D or BDiddy. I watched my brother play DeNiero and he seemed alot better than Koto.

I thought the fact that charles was watching every match 2 mk sure glitching and cheap crap were going to be handled, by DQ the one who glitched, if Koto did some glitch crap against ur brother, shouldnt he get disqualified for it?

nvm i didnt read ur post correctly i guess... koto didnt glitch it was someone else right?

^ Meh, sorry. Been extremely busy. You can take me out of the tournament because I have no desire to play anymore.

I'm selling Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I was gonna use the BrawlStick for that because I had no desire to use it on all-stars, and I already downloaded the strategy guide.

hey, was curious, now everyone knows the dlc all stars are really over the top.. might be fun to use but lets face it, i can't be the only one who thinks alot of the dlcs moves can be really taken advantage of.. now i know that in the tourney dlc is perfectly allowed, but since there is only 6 of us left, and from what i've seen from the you tube matchs, the remaining 6 dont use the dlc chars... but was wondering if the remaing six, myself included, in the sake of fairness and making it so the better player advances because of there skill, and not because they used R-Truth and used a bunch of cheap crap moves, to get the win, I was wondering if the remaining Six would be willing to make a gentelmans agreement, if u will, not to use any of the dlc in the remaining matches... I dont use any of the dlc chars. anyway, so i'll agree to it.. was just wondering if the rest of u kinda felt the same about the dlc??

hey, was curious, now everyone knows the dlc all stars are really over the top.. might be fun to use but lets face it, i can't be the only one who thinks alot of the dlcs moves can be really taken advantage of.. now i know that in the tourney dlc is perfectly allowed, but since there is only 6 of us left, and from what i've seen from the you tube matchs, the remaining 6 dont use the dlc chars... but was wondering if the remaing six, myself included, in the sake of fairness and making it so the better player advances because of there skill, and not because they used R-Truth and used a bunch of cheap crap moves, to get the win, I was wondering if the remaining Six would be willing to make a gentelmans agreement, if u will, not to use any of the dlc in the remaining matches... I dont use any of the dlc chars. anyway, so i'll agree to it.. was just wondering if the rest of u kinda felt the same about the dlc??

theres' 8 contestants left.

The dlc is ridiculously over powered but 2 arguements can be made-

1- dlc is waaaay too powerful compared to the rest of the roster thus making anybody who uses dlc the prohibitive favorite to win the match unless its dlc vs dlc or

2- you can go ahead and pick dlc also and start practicing

My opponent seems to have latched onto Chris Jericho who is by far the most over powered guy of the dlc so Do I stick with the guys I know and just say screw it or do I start working with Lawler or Truth or maybe learn Jericho and then coin flip to see who gets to use him? Im working my friends - they are using Jericho and Im trying to figure out the timing to reversing his best grapples. Nothing else I can do.

I am waiting for the match. RAWFShowtime- you around dude?

Im out. Good luck to the rest.

If there is another tournament though we have to disclude Jericho and R Truth- waaay too glitchy,waay over powered. For that matter knowing THQ- Michael Hayes will be even stronger lol

Archived