Here Is Whats Going On With The DLC

Bdiddy175

OK, this is as of 1:35 P.M. Eastern Time. Right now, the only things up for download are the 7 MB DLC compatibility patch, and if you have previously redeemed the MDM pack, they will now work. Honky Tonk Man & The 'American Dream' pack are not up right now. I'm not sure if the Marketplace has updated yet, but they are not there. Apparently, if you have not already redeemed the MDM pack, it will not allow you to connect to the games servers (meaning no online mode for people that do not have the MDM pack). There is an extremely small amount of games going on right now, and the 4 matches I have played, all of my opponents have used one of the two new wrestlers, so this could be true. There needs to be some serious fixing if it is not allowing people who don't have the DLC to go online.

Apparently, if you have not already redeemed the MDM pack, it will not allow you to connect to the games servers (meaning no online mode for people that do not have the MDM pack).

____

Are you *censored*ing kidding me?

EDIT: I was finally positive about this game, praised thq for it, but now I'm just completely turned off of wwe games again. Get your shit right, THQ.

Apparently, if you have not already redeemed the MDM pack, it will not allow you to connect to the games servers (meaning no online mode for people that do not have the MDM pack).

Possibly. I have yet to hear from someone who has entered the code today, and whether or not it will allow them online. But it appears that you MUST have the MDM pack at this point if you want to play online.

Possibly. I have yet to hear from someone who has entered the code today, and whether or not it will allow them online. But it appears that you MUST have the MDM pack at this point if you want to play online.

That's pathetic.

I have the code so i should be alright. But im one who always defended THQ on things because most of the time its just minor flaws. But really its just snowballing with failure lately. With the DLC problems their having now that they cant seem to figure out or explain properly. And all the server issues. Which yes i know isnt their fault its gamespy or whatever but i just find it so hard to believe that if a company is contractually obligated to another company, that there really has got to be something in said contract to guarantee service. But hey thats just me.

Hey guys, we're investigating this right now.

Thanks for flagging so quickly!

No problem. You have to admit your making it kinda easy for us.

When you have this many hands in the pot, it's a communication nightmare. No excuses, I'm not pleased with it either. Should be ok by today.

Hey guys, we're investigating this right now.

Thanks for flagging so quickly!

No problem. You have to admit your making it kinda easy for us.

When you have this many hands in the pot, it's a communication nightmare. No excuses, I'm not pleased with it either. Should be ok by today.

I admit I have lost my temper but at least you're making things right. Kudos.

Archived