'Man of 1004 Holds' Trophy

i got mine a few months ago by changing Orton's moveset. off topic i only need 1 more achievement for svr2011 and its the upload in all category's in community creations, i have done that and the achievement has not unlocked any one else get this?

• 1 month later...

God I am sick to death of this bloody stupid achievement. Its just not unlocking! I tried the past two days to set myself to half an hour at 10 am and half hour 10pm. But today I played for a hour and a half and the sodding thing still wont unlock.

Every time I play im choosing one on one in a TLC match Triple H vs Santino only hunter has ground body punch for sigs and finishers. It just aint working for me. I hate THQ! Its too repetitave ddt santino do body punch sig then body punch fin then pick up ddt and repeat it again and again. Wish I had a action replay so I could just download a save and not bother doing this. I just want the damn thing to unlock!!!!

It will unlock. You mustn't be doing enough?

It seems like ive been doing it for ages. Would start a match knock santino down hit a sig and the 3 finishers then pause and restart and do same thing.

Would that work at all or do you have to win the match?

Whats was supposedly glitched?

Just check im doing this right when I do a exhibition match with Universe turned off after I finish the match I need to simulate a few universe matches so that the game does save my progress as with autosave on when you do a match it wont save.

It was never glitched, people just didn't realize how much 1004 fin/sig's was.

You can do it with Universe on. Your best bet is to just put 1-2 hours aside and get it in one match.

Well something deffinately up because I spent 90 mins in a 1 vs 1 tlc match with universe off and it still didnt unlock so something must be up somewhere. Considering I had spent 3 previous days doing 30 mins a time should of unlocked by now.

It took me 2 hours to do 500 finishers. You will eventually unlock it by doing 30 minute sessions, but it may take a while.

It shouldnt of taken you that long. The ground body punches as a sig and finisher should work out 457 times in a hour thats if you have momentum meter to be fast so you only have to do a ddt to get a sig flashing.

Does the game actually need to be saved or does it keep record anyway regardless?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived