Jushin Thunder Liger.

TheCuttingEdge™

jushin4.png

Slot 1: Red, Blue, Gold, & Split.

Tags: AlternateEnding_, Jushin Liger, caws.ws

--------------------------

After taking a long break from CAWing due to school, soccer, and track, I finally got the chance to make someone who I thought would be a lot of fun to make and to play as. Planning on making some more "high flyers," too, like Sin Cara, Último Dragón, Juventud Guerrera, and Eddie Guerrero.

Moveset will be done by me, (so it'll be quite bad I'm afraid :() Unless, someone can point me in the direction of one, then I'll be glad to change them.

Thanks for all the comments. And, yes, I know what his name is. It was a joke obviously only BATH understood.

Anyway, I've made his black/white trim attire, will probably make his blue attire next. This should be released fairly soon, I'm only changing colors on a paint tool.

Meh, it's alright. He has such a wide moveset, so it was tough to pick stuff. Like, I might have picked, say a diving headbutt, but you prefer a frog splash. Also, I left the finishers/signatures alone because that's kinda personal preference, and half of them aren't in the game anyway.

You seem to be a fan of his, you'd probably be able to make a better set than me. :spas:

That's a really cool attire, I'll probably make it instead of one of the black w/golds.

• 1 month later...

Archived