The Rock- Conversion of Barons.

JnM

Update 3/24-Uploaded to PSN along with the logos and tattoos.

Fixed the logo placements and the color of the Blue logos, and added a body morph as well. Also tweaked some of the face since the last pictures, I think it looks even better.

Tags- The Rock, J&M, caws.ws

f3251303.png

0a95a4c3.png

872a4557.png

bd4f00a4.png

8b00f33e.png

5c2492c1.png

c54ae5d2.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks a bit too yellow

Same skin tone baron is using and it's really the only one for The Rock (skin tone 7)

the skin tone system is very poor this year

good convertion, btw :)

Thanks!

Update- I just finished the chest tattoo in a 256 scale then converted it to a 128 and it looks to blurred and messed up to post a picture right now so I'm gonna go back and touch it up on the 128 and probably get a picture up by tonight hopefully.

New update.

Really? I didn't think they were that bad and there actually accurate compared to what that Marcus guy had up and the in game color looks pretty good, but I'll still download yours and but if you don't have the left arm tattoo it's kind of pointless IMO.

Really? I didn't think they were that bad and there actually accurate compared to what that Marcus guy had up and the in game color looks pretty good, but I'll still download yours and but if you don't have the left arm tattoo it's kind of pointless IMO.

IK i'm working on that left one it's pretty damn hard I'm going for a hollywood rock so...yeah

3 tats uploaded

Thanks

No there hasn't been any body morphs or changes made yet I was waiting for Baron to release his but I don't think he is going to, so I might try, but Im not to good at body morphs. So I'll probably wait until the end for the body morph, unless someone on the xbox side releases there's.

Thanks

No there hasn't been any body morphs or changes made yet I was waiting for Baron to release his but I don't think he is going to, so I might try, but Im not to good at body morphs. So I'll probably wait until the end for the body morph, unless someone on the xbox side releases there's.

I'll put mine up later, it looks good IMO and i compared it to the in-game model

Silver- I did try out your chest tattoo and I didn't really like how it fit him and your bull tattoo looked kind of sloppy IMO.

Update.

The chest tattoo looks bad at first you just have to stretch it good. I converted the bull tattoo from low res to high res to low res Maybe i just did the shading a LITTLE dark.

Thanks

I'll put mine up later, it looks good IMO and i compared it to the in-game model

Silver- I did try out your chest tattoo and I didn't really like how it fit him and your bull tattoo looked kind of sloppy IMO.

Update.

Ya I messed with it a little bit, it just seems too straight on the left side going up to the top rather then a circle type shape. Maybe that was the problem with the bull, I just looked at that through CC ANC it looks really funny, I'm gonna upload my bull later, if you want to check it out.

Alright that sounds cool for the body morph, thanks.

The chest tattoo looks bad at first you just have to stretch it good. I converted the bull tattoo from low res to high res to low res Maybe i just did the shading a LITTLE dark.

This looks really good, I cant wait for it to be released, can finally replace the ingame Rock. What other attires are you considering? :)

I have no idea really. I might just use the same logos and change up the color and try and make some shirts for cinematic attires but the I Bring It shirt is an attire by it's self.

Edit- so if there are any new attires you would like or any shirts you would like to see please provide a good ref. Thanks :)

I have no idea really. I might just use the same logos and change up the color and try and make some shirts for cinematic attires but the I Bring It shirt is an attire by it's self.

Edit- so if there are any new attires you would like or any shirts you would like to see please provide a good ref. Thanks :)

I would like the Wrestlemania 20 attire if its alright, which has "The Rock" writing and the bull on the back in light blue, outlined in white. I found some pictures of the front of the attire, and a video which shows the back, but pictures are hard to come by for this attire. :fedup:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0407/espn_g_rflair2_200.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/history/wm20/photos/03.jpg

I found a really good video of the match and got the colors all situated, I also did the gold attire for the last wrestling attire. I'm gonna play a match and get some pictures on CC to upload on to here right now and tomorrow I'll work on some shirts.

Archived