The Rock- Conversion of Barons.

JnM

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I'm gonna make it a lighter blue, I was just making it blue and setting the colors to a color that close just to get them on there right attire.

you should do what i did, on the i bring it t-shirt put the red thing(with paint tool) then put the letters with caw mode

Well the problem with this is I only have 4 layers for the shirt so I split the saying into 4 parts in paint tool and then applied them.

Ya I'm gonna make it a lighter blue, I was just making it blue and setting the colors to a color that close just to get them on there right attire.

you should do what i did, on the i bring it t-shirt put the red thing(with paint tool) then put the letters with caw mode

Well the problem with this is I only have 4 layers for the shirt so I split the saying into 4 parts in paint tool and then applied them.

How do you get screenshots on your computer?

Upload your screenshots to CC and then go to the smackdownvsraw website and sign up and click profile and then community creations and it'll show you your uploads to CC and just save the picture from there and then just upload it to here.

The traps seem a little high and he looks a little too wide. But imma play with it in a game right now and check it out.

BTW Add body hair four and make it skin color

I just played with it and he looks really wide and the depth seems to high as well.

The traps seem a little high and he looks a little too wide. But imma play with it in a game right now and check it out.

BTW Add body hair four and make it skin color

I just played with it and he looks really wide and the depth seems to high as well.

You're the guy and I'm the horse...ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvSjiq1pLVY

The tattoo work looks great.

Thank you guys.

Also I'm close to uploading it. Just a few more tweaks and just double check everything and it should be ready to go. I also don't know if I'll do an older Rock or not, I'll have the layers after removing the tattoos but I'm still un sure if I'll do it.

back tattoo looks too high

The circle starts at the top of the his traps and the bottom is supposed to end where his arm pit starts. I think if anything it may be too wide.

Edit- I think I need to stretch it out a little more actually, I just looked at the bottom on the outside and looked at a picture and the outside of mine needs to come down a little more.

Thanks, I'll fix that when I get back on.

Thanks Baron :)

I'm thinking tonight, I just want to make sure everything looks good. I just tweaked the face a little bit, I think It looks alot better and idk if I'm gonna make the body morph myself or just use the one silver poster..... So we'll see :)

Archived