Have you played this guy before?

R A T E D.

His Xbox Live GT is GlitchMaddnes. i played him the other day... WOW he sucks hard. All he did is face pull me and back roll and other glitching moves. BTW he was using Randy Orton my favorite wrestler and he edited his moves -_- nOOb. So have any of you ran into him?

[quote name='Rated R*' post='6729981' date='Oct 10 2009, 09:41 PM'][quote name='BourneEnigma' post='6729902' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:24 PM']i don't have an xbox 360 i have a ps3 but have run into alot of people that do that on ps3[/quote]
Don't you just hate it. I cant even find a fair game.
[/quote]

Well you better adjust or stop playing games online because thats all there ever is. Theres glitches in every game and you bet that 98 percent of the people who play a game with glitches in it will definitly take advantage of them.

[quote name='Oasisâ„¢' post='6730037' date='Oct 11 2009, 03:51 AM']Question: Why play someone who has a GT titled: GlitchMaddnes? I mean, no offence dude, but only an idiot would do that.

And to answer your question? No, I haven't played GlitchMaddnes.. and don't intend to either.[/quote]

I like that you're busting on a dude's xbox live username and yours is [b]XD34DM4NW4LK1NX.[/b]

Hi, Pot. This is Kettle!

I've played em in a tag match...he wouldnt stay on his side of the ring. Eventually he froze my partner, so i choked the reff. Realizing I have better things to do, I just quit. Its a shame that its the end of SvR 09 and ppl are still choosing to fight with glitches and noob power.*~

[quote name='Oasisâ„¢' post='6730037' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:51 PM']Question: [u][b]Why play someone who has a GT titled: GlitchMaddnes?[/b][/u] I mean, no offence dude, but only an idiot would do that.

And to answer your question? No, I haven't played GlitchMaddnes.. and don't intend to either.[/quote] He said he glitches if some one trys it on him first.

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6730480' date='Oct 11 2009, 03:01 PM']I've played em in a tag match...he wouldnt stay on his side of the ring. Eventually he froze my partner, so i choked the reff. Realizing I have better things to do, I just quit. Its a shame that its the end of SvR 09 and ppl are still choosing to fight with glitches and noob power.*~[/quote]
Wow. Was it ranked or player?

[quote name='skullvankrush' post='6730317' date='Oct 11 2009, 05:00 AM'][quote name='Oasisâ„¢' post='6730037' date='Oct 11 2009, 03:51 AM']Question: Why play someone who has a GT titled: GlitchMaddnes? I mean, no offence dude, but only an idiot would do that.

And to answer your question? No, I haven't played GlitchMaddnes.. and don't intend to either.[/quote]

I like that you're busting on a dude's xbox live username and yours is [b]XD34DM4NW4LK1NX.[/b]

Hi, Pot. This is Kettle!
[/quote]
Tell me, what the f*ck does my GT have to do with me busting on GlitchMaddnes? I mean, you do know Deadman Walkin is a nickname sometimes given to Undertaker, right? Sigh.

[quote name='Rankonâ„¢' post='6730950' date='Oct 11 2009, 07:00 PM']Nope. He's joined one of my matches before and his name alone caused me to kick him. His record didn't help his case either. :P[/quote]
Really i don't know why i didn't kick him. Hes record is probably half boosted. 1000+ wins , 600 loss something like that i don't know.

[quote name='Rated R*' post='6730549' date='Oct 11 2009, 01:36 AM'][quote name='Oasisâ„¢' post='6730037' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:51 PM']Question: [u][b]Why play someone who has a GT titled: GlitchMaddnes?[/b][/u] I mean, no offence dude, but only an idiot would do that.

And to answer your question? No, I haven't played GlitchMaddnes.. and don't intend to either.[/quote] He said he glitches if some one trys it on him first.

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6730480' date='Oct 11 2009, 03:01 PM']I've played em in a tag match...he wouldnt stay on his side of the ring. Eventually he froze my partner, so i choked the reff. Realizing I have better things to do, I just quit. Its a shame that its the end of SvR 09 and ppl are still choosing to fight with glitches and noob power.*~[/quote]
[/quote]

It was a player match. He kept attacking me if i ended up in his corner, so I knocked him off the apron. He got up, entered the ring, tried to attack me, and failed. So he went and froze my partner. The funny part was that his partner was 1 of my friends, so he quit the match after he froze my partner. That "glitches if someone tries it first" is utter B.S. He has and uses all the lame moves and tactics.*~

[quote name='~*xLaDy KaRmAx*~' post='6732123' date='Oct 12 2009, 02:15 AM'][quote name='Rated R*' post='6730549' date='Oct 11 2009, 01:36 AM'][quote name='Oasis™' post='6730037' date='Oct 11 2009, 12:51 PM']Question: [u][b]Why play someone who has a GT titled: GlitchMaddnes?[/b][/u] I mean, no offence dude, but only an idiot would do that.

[/quote]

It was a player match. He kept attacking me if i ended up in his corner, so I knocked him off the apron. He got up, entered the ring, tried to attack me, and failed. So he went and froze my partner. The funny part was that his partner was 1 of my friends, so he quit the match after he froze my partner. That "glitches if someone tries it first" is utter B.S. He has and uses all the lame moves and tactics.*~
[/quote]
He even does it in player match..... that is just sad if he played fair he would probably lose because all he does is glitch and doesn't know how to play the game properly...

Well actually he's a member on this site. I used to have him on my friend list and he told me the same story he told you he only glitches if forced to. I took him off after me, my cuzo's, and one of my friends had a match with him. What pissed me off was all he did was FOF to my cuzo until his body was red and then he strong-irished whiped him over the ropes.

[quote name='Twitch//' post='6734350' date='Oct 12 2009, 09:24 AM']He's actually a banned member from this glorious site.[/quote]
He was on this site ???!?!?! DAMN got profile link? btw why did he get banned if you kno y.

OT: nice sig if i click it, it take me straight to your profile lol. nice idea.

Archived