The Soviet Warmachine, Vladimir Kozlov

The D

Finally got round to making him after about a year of debating it. This is Mustacio's original morph with my skin. There's a few tweaks to the morph, but it's a collab of both of us really. Yes, I did get permission from him, as should everyone when using someone else's base. It's just respectful to make sure. Credit to him also for the body morph, although I tweaked it quite heavily to suit my own perception of Kozlov.

All layers used, just missing the white on the elbow pads and the stars on the boots. The stars are nearly impossible due to symbol sizing anyway, and I'd rather have the hair textured for ingame.

[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2envk9c.png[/img]

[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/rhuxeh.png[/img]

Oh god yes, finally a Koslov without the Pissed off expression. Really love how you got a neutral look. Also very awesome design work with the textured hair.

-Jaw is looking awkward. It just looks too square.
-Decrease nostril width a tad.
-Add some mouth thickness...
-Maybe add some eye y-axis.
-Add head height...just a couple of clicks.
-Possibly change to lips to 13 I think..or 14. I forget. The Jeff Hardy like ones.
-Decrease eye x axis a couple.

Might edit with more.

Very nice indeed, Petchy had me under the impression you were done for the year. There seems to be a long rectangular design underneath the mouth that looks a bit too visible. Might be me as things usually are. I think the hair texture is a nice touch. Good work with that.

:offtopic: What's going on with that DX Project?

I noticed that symbol aswell. I'll drop the alpha some more. I was hoping no-one would notice. ;) Haha. I was done for the year, but I finally got the DLC with some left over points and that got me interested again and then I wanted to make kozlov after watching ECW. So, I am done for the year really, and I'm sorry to say that I won't be releasing any more forms this close to the new game. I know a lot of people were anticipating Sabu, Dreamer and Brock mainly, and I'm sorry that I don't have the time or will power to type them.

The DX project is a tricky one. APM has lost interst in '09, Capone has his Xbox stolen and Dyno' has some personal stuff to deal with, so the project looks to be off, which is a shame as I feel it was beginning to take shape and to gather interest. I actually haven't seen APM online in a while, but he did say something about an opertation so I hope he's doing okay.

So, that's the deal really, and I'm sorry again that there won't be formulas, but in all fairness I've done a lot this year and I feel that the majority of my CAWs have been at quite a high standard, and that reflects the time I've put into them, not to do with how good, or not good I am. I wanna' thank everyone for the feedback all year, the help and the time replying in topic after topic, CAW after CAW. I also wanna' thank the people who thanked me for typing the formulas as those people are the reason that I kept on typing.

With SvR '10, I don't know what will be happening. If the new 'logo designer' feature is indeed in then I don't know if I'll be making CAWs, or at least not attires as everyone will have the ability to create the logos perfectly, which means that impressive t-shirt designs and logos are kinda' out of the window. Anyway, so all in all, thank you to everyone for a great SvR 2009.

love the face
love the attire
love the hair

maybe but just maybe reduce the jaw thickness(i think) the thing under the jaw that is going towards his neck
and it might just be me but the hair look a bit green

eyes are too low
nostrils look too thin, add nostril height
too much angle on the mouth
decrease the designs alpha on his chin

idk imho it just doesnt really say kozlov to me
and i know you wont do this but, i'd rather have someone use the short hair everyone uses for orton and use designs for the hair, it's overall better imo

[quote name='The 7Vew Era' post='6493994' date='Aug 19 2009, 09:41 PM']eyes are too low

and i know you wont do this but, i'd rather have someone use the short hair everyone uses for orton and use designs for the hair, it's overall better imo[/quote]

I disagree with all of those suggestions. Either you've never seen Kozlov look half neutral or you don't know what you're talking about. I see a hell of a lot of Kozlov in this and I know others do too. It's a shame that you don't, but I feel that by taking your suggestions, they'd be detrimental to the CAW.

I was thinking about the short hair, but it kills the head shape and the hairline looks awful. Trust me, if this hair didn't look good ingame, I wouldn't even bother using it.

*faints*

*recovers*

Now some suggestions...
1. As iKnow said before, less chin width.
2. A bit less nose width.
3. Add head height.
4. A wee bit less upperline as his head looks to squared.
5. I [b]really[/b] think he needs less skin aging but that's up to you. Here's a ref to prove it:
[img]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh108/king-lobo/EWR%20Roster%20Pics/U-V/Vladimir_Kozlov-1.jpg[/img]

Really, really nice work with the hair there, can we get some more attire shots?

No problem about that, mate. But I need to ask you something: Why are you done with this for SvR 2009? I mean, we have like 3 months for the release of '10, so you could make some more CAWs and keep this board alive as it currently seems to be pretty dead.

Btw: [url="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/02/Vladimir_Koslov.jpg"]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...imir_Koslov.jpg[/url]

Don't know if that would help, I just know it's BIG. :P

[quote name='TheThreeD' post='6494024' date='Aug 19 2009, 08:47 PM'][quote name='The 7Vew Era' post='6493994' date='Aug 19 2009, 09:41 PM']eyes are too low

and i know you wont do this but, i'd rather have someone use the short hair everyone uses for orton and use designs for the hair, it's overall better imo[/quote]

I disagree with all of those suggestions. Either (1) you've never seen Kozlov look half neutral or you don't know what you're talking about. I see a hell of a lot of Kozlov in this and I know others do too. It's a shame that you don't, (2) but I feel that by taking your suggestions, they'd be detrimental to the CAW.

(3)I was thinking about the short hair, but it kills the head shape and the hairline looks awful. Trust me, if this hair didn't look good ingame, I wouldn't even bother using it.
[/quote]

(1) ive seen pics of him neutral/half neutral, the mouth angle is a bit exaggerated
(2) your caw do what you want.some of the suggestions i stated were said by others aswell so im not alone and the mouth angle should be a little more neutral cause ingame it looks like he is frowning the whole match
(3) thats what the designs are for, and of course you'd have to change some forehead/head morph(i just feel the only good thing about the hair you used is the front of it overall, cause the sides and back look too thick

[url="http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/vladimirkozlov/photos/kozlovturkey/"]http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/vl...s/kozlovturkey/[/url]
comparing pic 6 and vik's ref further proves mypoint

I saw, thanks iKnow.

To the other guy, I still disagree as you said you didn't see any Kozlov in it, and I'm afraid I do. As you said, it's my CAW, however I will look into your suggestions, but I know when a CAW looks like someone, and this looks like Kozlov.

@ 'the 7vew era': yes, you may have a point about the mouth being over-exaggerated. But I reckon that if D were to add more angle, and make his mouth straight, he'd end up looking really happy (kozlov, not the D), thus spoiling the CAW.

Archived