OK, I may be a bit late, but i have finally Played the game

thurlow

I am one of these guys who refuses to buy a game untill i have tried it out and it has taken till now to catch it in my local Blockbuster store to rent it. Anyways back on topic. I'll be honest at first i was not even gonna bother with the game after trying the demo as i could not grip the controlls, but now i have taken the time to try them i am getting used to it. In general i am ok about the game, not tried online yet and i aint gonna bother. What I do love is the improvement in The Royal Rumble and i really hope this stays in future SVR Games. All i have done other than that is a few Matches Import my CAW from SVR and do the first Legend Killer challange which was fun and a good challange first off, come on a 10 Vs 1 Gauntlet Match, I love doing things like that. My first attempt I won 9 in a row and had to take a 2nd attempt when i got to Hogan in the final Match, but i liked it. One thing i do deslike is the pinning system leading up to it. I get 2 finishers and got no Pinfall win then done a fist of fury thing and got the pinfall win, this does not make sence to me and i have also found it is pretty easy to win via Submission.

All in all after about am hours worth of play i have liked it now i gave it a chance, but i dont think I'll buy it. I keep it for a week and send it back because like SVR 09 I dont think it will keep me interested for long.

As i said in title i may be late with this, but what are your feelings about the game, i have seen a few bad comments about it and want to know who has any possative comments

[quote name='thurlow' post='6112906' date='May 25 2009, 04:21 PM']I am one of these guys who refuses to buy a game untill i have tried it out and it has taken till now to catch it in my local Blockbuster store to rent it. Anyways back on topic. I'll be honest at first i was not even gonna bother with the game after trying the demo as i could not grip the controlls, but now i have taken the time to try them i am getting used to it. In general i am ok about the game, not tried online yet and i aint gonna bother. What I do love is the improvement in The Royal Rumble and i really hope this stays in future SVR Games. All i have done other than that is a few Matches Import my CAW from SVR and do the first Legend Killer challange which was fun and a good challange first off, come on a 10 Vs 1 Gauntlet Match, I love doing things like that. My first attempt I won 9 in a row and had to take a 2nd attempt when i got to Hogan in the final Match, but i liked it. One thing i do deslike is the pinning system leading up to it. I get 2 finishers and got no Pinfall win then done a fist of fury thing and got the pinfall win, this does not make sence to me and i have also found it is pretty easy to win via Submission.

All in all after about am hours worth of play i have liked it now i gave it a chance, but i dont think I'll buy it. I keep it for a week and send it back because like SVR 09 I dont think it will keep me interested for long.

As i said in title i may be late with this, but what are your feelings about the game, i have seen a few bad comments about it and want to know who has any possative comments[/quote]

I have only played the demo, and lately I have been tempted to buy it. I did not like the demo either, but the only reason I wanted to get this game is that I am hoping SvR2010 might have the import feature. Do you think it is worth the buy?

i like the game. but it seems there are lots of people who don't, i'd say if you have money free to get it and think you want it, get it, but if there is a couple of other games you want instead wait till svr 2010 comes out and buy it.

My wife put it best the other day when I was making yet ANOTHER CAW. She was like "do you even wrestle with this game?"

I said, of course...

then she goes, "But the main fun seems to be making your own guys".....

That summed it up for me....lol

Same with the Creating for me. I still enjoy this game a lot! But most of my playing fun comes from playing against friends. I have had some great epic matches playing against one of my buddies.

I spend a lot of time with the Create A Legend. I am on my 3rd profile of creating. I'm working on a WCW Save right now. There seems to be no end of Creating fun for me.

By the way, my wife said the same thing.

Guest Macho Madness
What i do is the delete a cal i don't like anymore and creat a new one(damn we need more cal slots) 30 is not enough. They did a good job on the cal mode for this game.

To make this game more interesting, and not get bored with it. I change the superstars movesets, because sometimes you get sick of doing the same move over and over all the time. Also i change the difficulty to legend and slide the bars just a little to the right, so it makes it more challenging. :)

iv only just got the game also and i hated the controls at first but iv slowly got to grips with them and altho there seems to be fewer moves and im undecided about whether the chain grapple thing is any good i do like the game. the royal rumble is brilliant in my opinion, its about time they improved it and i love the fact they have things such as vader's mask and giant gonzalez costume in the cal section so u can pretty much make them exactly.

on the down side tho some of the character models dont look right, hogan's too big and so is mr perfect, altho i do like the idea of how they went with the arcadey style gameplay and graphics to go with the whole retro feel of the game, its almost like playing an updated wrestlefest. obviously the lack of entrance attires is annoying but i think they thought they could get away with it seeing as after a while u do tend to skip entrances anyway but it wouldve been nice to have included them. my main gripe is the lack of match types, no fatal 4 way, 6 man tag, survivor series style 6 man elimination tag, only 6 man normal battle royal no pinfall and submission option.... but all in all im glad i bought the game and cant wait to start making the likes of demoliton and vader. i just hope that there's a LOW2 and the game is improved.

Archived