Details on Chris Benoit's Diary; Letters to Guerrero, More

κιиg-of-κιиgz

[quote]Channel 2 out of Atlanta has an article posted with exclusive details from entries in Chris Benoit's diary. Below are some notes:

- The photocopied first page of the diary is inscribed, 'To Christopher from Nancy,' with the date November 25, 2005.

- All the handwritten entries are addressed to Eddie Guerrero, a close wrestling friend of Benoit's, who died the same year of an enlarged heart.

- The entries also speak of Benoit's love and admiration for his wife, Nancy, and son, Daniel -- both of whom he killed in the weekend of June 22.

- He spoke of the exhaustion, drudgery and loneliness of the road, but did not describe abusing drugs.

- The diary was found in the trash outside Benoit's Fayetteville home shortly after the deaths.

- "He was upset, very upset, about Eddie's death. He says in a number of places how much he loved Eddie and what dear friends they were. He also says at one point that, 'I will be with you soon,' so it appears as though he was having some thoughts about his own mortality," said Carry Ichter, Benoit's father's attorney.

- "It's plain that he was depressed. It's plain that he was beginning to exhibit some of the signs of the dementia that's associated with the brain injuries he sustained because he talks in there about not being able to remember things," said Ichter. "Chris, at the end had become intensely paranoid, to the point that he would not take the same route to the airport on a consistent basis, to the point that he would not allow the family outside of the house."[/quote]

this is my responce from another thread

[quote]Oh My God....That's how my Aunty died. according to the doctor, she was so depressed, that she was afraid of anything that moved. it was frighting. it was a shock when she killed herself. looking at it today, i think she made the right choice. she wasn't getting any better.

i say you guys should own a Apology to the Benoit family for all the Shit you members have been saying, since his death.

and before you ask....yes, my Aunty nearly killed Her cat. Since she thought it would kill her. (Not Funny BTW) so we had to take the cat from her, who now lives with my Uncle. but just like what i'm doing with Benoit, i'm remembering the times, where we had fun together. when she would bring us Gifts everytime she visit us. You see....i don't think about the time when she killed herself. i think of the times, when we were happy. i think you guys should do the same with Benoit. Don't think what benoit did in his final hours. think about when he entertained us.[/quote]

[quote name='wrestlingfanchick' post='2803762' date='Sep 15 2007, 04:44 PM']wow so a brain injury caused benoit to go paranoid which led him to kill his family?[/quote]
like i said, it can happen. remember, your brain controls everything in your body. even if you try to control it, your brain won't let you

it was either benoit killed them by trying to protect them. basically....by accident. or like i said, he couldn't control himself

[quote name='wrestlingfanchick' post='2803832' date='Sep 15 2007, 04:53 PM']yeah that sounds like the paranoia to me but what i think doesnt mean someone else will think the same[/quote]
No Paranoia won't make you do something like that. I think it was Anxiety. My Aunt had Anxiety at the end of her life.

the door is opening even further so how could it have been someone else it's already been confirmed that his brain has been addled by all the concussions he received throughout his career you get too many your brain will be jacked up too

it causes depreesion he had that Demensia, after having to deal with that you get thoughts of suicide the brain is doing all of this to your body\

and you go on with it until one fateful day something just snaps and you lose all control of your body you are being completely controlled and you can't stop your brain but you snap and you better hope that your loved one's aren't home when you do

[quote name='*Alarmâ„¢' post='2807327' date='Sep 15 2007, 06:28 PM']Damn, the Benoit haters should really feel bad about themselves. I knew he wouldn't do all this to prove a point or that he was "psycho". Unlike more than half of this forum, I was behind the man.

You should all feel sorry for yourselves.[/quote]Most of the time I was behind him too.
'
When I wasnt, I was trying to disconnect myself from the whole incident.
I just wanna leave this whole thing behind me.....

[quote name='Travittude' post='2807353' date='Sep 15 2007, 11:34 PM'][quote name='*Alarmâ„¢' post='2807327' date='Sep 15 2007, 06:28 PM']Damn, the Benoit haters should really feel bad about themselves. I knew he wouldn't do all this to prove a point or that he was "psycho". Unlike more than half of this forum, I was behind the man.

You should all feel sorry for yourselves.[/quote]Most of the time I was behind him too.
'
When I wasnt, I was trying to disconnect myself from the whole incident.
I just wanna leave this whole thing behind me.....
[/quote]
but it's so hard to do, when you have n00bs reminding you all the time, when they see Benoit's Name

well you can't blame us it's all to see weather he killed them by himself or not and it turns out it was brain damage so i'm glad that the benoit threads have come up at least it's not a flame war anymore I left this website because of the is mcmahon dead war and I came back just in time for the Benoit Flame war and that lasted almost 2 months and finally that the door is opened a lot further then it was with that topic about the football players that killed themselves also due to concussions and depression and demensia, and that it was possible that benoit may have suffered from brain damage due to concussions throughout his career.

we bring some topics back up for news of something were worried about and stuff that people like me just won't let go

Archived