Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandman4lyfe05

y do they

cause that pic is old and they just used the old crowd and signs. get over it. trish will probably not be in.

i see no trish stratus sign at all

now i do, its in pic number 20. i really dont think she is in the game she has been out way too long, and i dont think they would make her the first woman legend in a game, i mean after all i can think of two women that would deserve that a lot more, Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young, they pretty much made women wrestling what it is today. if it wasnt for them there would be no trish stratus.

[quote name='randy_orton_rulz' post='2472780' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:45 AM']i see no trish stratus sign at all[/quote]

thats what i was saying

[quote name='randy_orton_rulz' post='2472780' date='Aug 6 2007, 06:45 AM']i see no trish stratus sign at all[/quote]
He had the link to the picture a minute ago. He got rid of it. :huh:

[quote name='Nightmare319' post='2472824' date='Aug 6 2007, 12:52 AM']Its used for CAWs nothing more, it doesn't mean Trish is in, we will have to wait for the roster before we know that for sure.[/quote]
only 8 divas are going to be in it and Trish isnt in the WWE, Lita isnt, and some other chick I'm too lazy to think of because it's 1:00 AM

Who knows. I think they just copied the stuffs from svr 07 and then just changed the stuff and took pics of it for now to say that it's svr 08.

[quote name='West Coast Popâ„¢' post='2472933' date='Aug 6 2007, 07:06 AM']Who knows. I think they just copied the stuffs from svr 07 and then just changed the stuff and took pics of it for now to say that it's svr 08.[/quote]
Yeah, they've always just been building up on the same game engine since HCTP (I think...).

in one video, theres a blue sign with a siloute(dnt knw how to spell it :P)
it looks like a jericho sign, so he might be a legend.........hopefully