Ashley is confirmed for SmackDown vs. RAW 08

Leightxn

[center][size=1]
Well good news to Ashley Massaro fans. Ashley is on the confirmed roster in SmackDown vs. Raw 2008. smile.gif

[url="http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1556230&vid=142507"]http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1556230&vid=142507[/url]

2:47-2:34

Ashley talks about being in the game and it shows her model for a few secounds.

[/size][/center]

Guest .:SM:.
This should be in Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 Chat....But I guess we could talk about it here. Well now we have a punching bag for the rest of the Divas :lol: :P

Guest .:SM:.
[quote name='.:::KristalRusH:::.' post='1985866' date='Jun 4 2007, 08:19 PM']Good I'll Have My Kristal CAW Bitch Slap Her Ass :)..Or :rolleyes: I'll Just Botch A Roll Up On Mickie James With Her[/quote]
But.....What if Kristal is in the game....Then what ?? :)

[quote name='.:SM:.' post='1985883' date='Jun 4 2007, 01:21 PM'][quote name='.:::KristalRusH:::.' post='1985866' date='Jun 4 2007, 08:19 PM']Good I'll Have My Kristal CAW Bitch Slap Her Ass :)..Or :rolleyes: I'll Just Botch A Roll Up On Mickie James With Her[/quote]
But.....What if Kristal is in the game....Then what ?? :)
[/quote]

Then I'll Kick Ashley's Ass With Her :annoy: :lol:

[quote name='.:::KristalRusH:::.' post='1986019' date='Jun 5 2007, 03:38 AM']:???: If So..Than Mellina Has The Same Attire From This Years Game :???:[/quote]

It's happened in one of the older games before. If you squint your eyes, you can see that the HUD for the blonde chick is two words with the same length, that I assume is Kelly Kelly. What the hell is she even in the game for? Her RL arsenal consists of 3 moves. Taunt Scared, Catfight and Punch. -.-'

• 2 years later...
[quote name='.Voicesâ„¢' post='6716077' date='Oct 8 2009, 12:27 AM'][quote name='ChrisRKO' post='6716021' date='Oct 7 2009, 04:18 PM']Wrong section. This was confirmed awhile ago.[/quote]
And you decided to bump this why?
[/quote]
Don't flame me. I'm just telling her. Jeez.,

Archived