CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Tom033189's CAWs (7/13 Billy Kidman, 7/11 Rey Mysterio Jr.)

WWF WWE Attitude Era Golden Era 80s 90s 00s

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

Wonderful news on rikishi I'll check out that lex luger thanks for the tip.

Have you thought about doing Taka Michinoku and funaki? Granted they weren't major stars but they might fit in well with all the wcw cruiser weights you've done

They would tag team well against too cool and they would go well with Rikishi.

I'm quite curious to your wwe plans as you've picked a very nteresting time slot era

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 09 July 2014 - 03:53 AM.

#82 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:44 AM

Wonderful news on rikishi I'll check out that lex luger thanks for the tip.

Have you thought about doing Taka Michinoku and funaki? Granted they weren't major stars but they might fit in well with all the wcw cruiser weights you've done

They would tag team well against too cool and they would go well with Rikishi.

I'm quite curious to your wwe plans as you've picked a very nteresting time slot era

Im going to make taka, but i probably won't make funaki. I chose this time era because it is what i grew up with. I mostly stopped following around the around the invasion, and i watched intermittently until right around wmxx. I didn't start watching wrestling again until early 2011. Now i mostly follow WWE and PWG. I watch some NJPW, ROH, and a few other indies but i don't follow them as closely as WWE or PWG.

Edited by Tom033189, 09 July 2014 - 04:44 AM.

#83 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

I like watching the old Japan matches when wcw went over there years ago. love the long ramp, totally dark arena I just watched Sting lose his wcw world title to Rick Rude from 94 NJPW

I stopped watching regularly after shawn Michaels retired can't stand the nxt stuff. Got into it a little with the nexus when it first began but other than that it doesn't hold my interest. Only liked tna cos it had loads of past stars

Edited by MUCKYARSE, 09 July 2014 - 02:20 PM.

#84 khollohk

khollohk

New Talent

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:18 AM

You've really given this game a whole new life for me, I stopped watching wrestling around the same time as you so everything you make seems to hit the exact time I like to recreate. Can't thank you enough for these countless amazing caws. One person I don't know if you've considered is Mark Henry. No one has really made a good Nation Of Domination or Sexual Chocolate era Mark Henry yet.

#85 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:44 AM

Rey Mysterio Jr. uploaded with preview pics on front page. All the attires are all from WCW from '96-99 before he was unmasked.

#86 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,805 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

Great work in here man, was a fan of your ECW stuff last year. Love the stuff you put out this year.

#87 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:26 AM

Billy Kidman uploaded with preview pics on front page.

#88 MR.J

MR.J

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

I like Kidman very authentic looking I'm happy the post invasion era is just about in the cut off.

Be nice to see sandman c/c doesn't have one that quite captures him I'm sure it was yours last year I had. One guy came close to captured cept he looks like he's been tangoed

Bit of a wildcard this one but would be doing Tatanka perhaps? You could do attires

Blue pants
White trousers
Black brown red million dollar corporation
2006/2007 return

And maybe Tito Santana?

Admittedly there are one or two good ones on there but nobody has pulled off a El Matador attire I think it would be fun to make too.

Lastly The Hurricane?

There is decent one on cc but only good attire slot is current long hair version but be nice if it had his short green hair run attires too done properly. Again I think it was you who textured the brown on the sides and used the green short spikey type to make look authentic. guy who made this one used the porcupine hairstyle and made it all green a shame cos the attires looked ok.

#89 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

I like Kidman very authentic looking I'm happy the post invasion era is just about in the cut off.

Be nice to see sandman c/c doesn't have one that quite captures him I'm sure it was yours last year I had. One guy came close to captured cept he looks like he's been tangoed

Bit of a wildcard this one but would be doing Tatanka perhaps? You could do attires

Blue pants
White trousers
Black brown red million dollar corporation
2006/2007 return

And maybe Tito Santana?

Admittedly there are one or two good ones on there but nobody has pulled off a El Matador attire I think it would be fun to make too.

Lastly The Hurricane?

There is decent one on cc but only good attire slot is current long hair version but be nice if it had his short green hair run attires too done properly. Again I think it was you who textured the brown on the sides and used the green short spikey type to make look authentic. guy who made this one used the porcupine hairstyle and made it all green a shame cos the attires looked ok.

im not going to make tatanka or tito. im not going to make guys that didn't work much after 1996. I might make a wcw shane helms/wwf hurricane caw.  He is on border of making my roster.

#90 SickNick85

SickNick85

Jobber

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • SEN (PS3): SickNick85

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Are you planning to make Mickey Whipwrek? no one has created his caw

#91 solidassassin47

solidassassin47

Jobber

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Gamertag: Solidassassin47
  • SEN (PS3): SolidOrange47

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Excellent job on all of your creations you've brought so much fun back to this game and have continued to up yourself. The ultimo dragon is just perfect would love to see you try glacier the cat earnest miller and hugh morris another very talented underrated superstar. I don't think anyone ever tries these guys would love to see your take on them i no you can perfect them.

#92 BernieLomax

BernieLomax

New Talent

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

Are you planning to make Mickey Whipwrek? no one has created his caw

not this year, but i made him for wwe 13.

Excellent job on all of your creations you've brought so much fun back to this game and have continued to up yourself. The ultimo dragon is just perfect would love to see you try glacier the cat earnest miller and hugh morris another very talented underrated superstar. I don't think anyone ever tries these guys would love to see your take on them i no you can perfect them.

sorry, im not going to make any of those guys.

#93 Native_Outlaw

Native_Outlaw
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MTFANATIC
  • Steam ID: mrbeardman
  • Twitter: @CDeerfoot

Posted 20 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

Once again, you've knocked it out of the park Tom. Juvi is awesome, but that Ultimo Dragon is absolutely stellar; It's easily the best available on CC, and thank you for making such accurate version of him.

#94 van-kurul

van-kurul
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:24 AM

Hi, maybe it's too late. But are you still doing another caws for 2k14? Do you have any plan to do Big Vito (WCW era), Lance Storm (ECW/WCW/WWE) and 3 Count (Shane Helms, Shannon Moore, Evan Karagias)...or maybe just Shane Helms (in Sugar Shane Helms gimmick). Thanks for making my WCW Universe dream come true.

Edited by van-kurul, 14 November 2014 - 02:25 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WWF, WWE, Attitude Era, Golden Era, 80s, 90s, 00s