CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Unbreakable138's CAW Topic 2K14 - KRIMSON Added!

Indy Wrestling PWG CZW AIW Independent Wrestling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 PenguinPrincess

PenguinPrincess

Opener

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Gamertag: A3som3Possom95
  • SEN (PS3): SweetPenguin95

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

Yeah I Agree Creating Women Seems Hard For Some Reason It's Like Impossible To Get Right & Thanks For Telling Me That Match It Should Be Fun To Watch Cause I Only Learned About Masada Recently Cause I Don't  Follow CZW That Much

#42 PenguinPrincess

PenguinPrincess

Opener

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Gamertag: A3som3Possom95
  • SEN (PS3): SweetPenguin95

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

Hay MrBlackSheep Has Don Von Eerie Thought You Would Like To Know

#43 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:11 PM

I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

--

Question: Masada has a new shirt out. Should I bump out an attire to put it on him or just keep it as is?

New shirt: http://cdn.shopify.c...1285c_large.jpg

Attire that would be bumped: http://i.imgur.com/DrTlxUo.jpg

#44 DrFirstaidmonkeyz

DrFirstaidmonkeyz

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'll have to check it out when I get a chance.

--

Question: Masada has a new shirt out. Should I bump out an attire to put it on him or just keep it as is?

New shirt: http://cdn.shopify.c...1285c_large.jpg

Attire that would be bumped: http://i.imgur.com/DrTlxUo.jpg

I like the new one much better than the old one. 100% the new one.

#45 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Only problem I may face putting that shirt on him is the potential for him having new shorts with it. Hopefully he returns at the January show.

Also, I'm contemplating creating Andrew Everett and Shane Hollister once I finish up some current CAWs.

Also, I should have a ..."Sick" preview coming soon ;)

Edited by Unbreakable138, 19 December 2013 - 12:27 AM.

#46 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

Added a Nick Mondo to the first post. Pretty happy with it. Any suggestions?

#47 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,766 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

Nice work in Here, Isn't the area around Nick's eyes supposed to be a bit dark.

#48 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Nice work in Here, Isn't the area around Nick's eyes supposed to be a bit dark.

Yes. I have designs there, perhaps I have to tweak them. Looking at the pics, they look more like eyebags than makeup.

Question: Can anyone recall any models in the WWEGames series that wear jeans? I need a jeans texture for a couple of CAWs I'm gonna be making that the in-game Jeans aren't great for. If anyone actually has the texture and could send it to me it would be great. I know the SvR11 textures I have are unusable.

Edited by Unbreakable138, 25 December 2013 - 04:42 PM.

#49 macdaddy

macdaddy

Opener

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

I second the Lenn Oddity !!!!

#50 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

Updated Masada face added. Really liking it now. Thinking it's final. Found a good HQ face pic so I was actually able to texture the piercings.

#51 Like Nothing Else

Like Nothing Else
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

New to the Forum but have to admit great work! Just wondered about the progress of your Krimson caw and wondered if you were thinking of doing the other members of The Dead Wrestling Society? Looking forward to Chris Dickinson as well especially after watching his recent brawl with Davey Richards!
New to the Forum but have to admit great work! Just wondered about the progress of your Krimson caw and wondered if you were thinking of doing the other members of The Dead Wrestling Society? Looking forward to Chris Dickinson as well especially after watching his recent brawl with Davey Richards!

#52 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

I'm doing Eric Ryan (Kirst) for sure. Undecided on Gory. He's recently got a new member who seems to be a permanent guy as opposed to Gory and Kirst who were really only in PRIME. May try him too.

#53 Like Nothing Else

Like Nothing Else
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

He has 'invented' Warchild who used to be Jon Bolen who was a WWE developmental worker and TNA gutcheck winner. They seem to be tagging regularly. But he has talked about adding more to The Dead Wrestling Society. So perhaps there might be more links with Kirst & Gory. He also promotes Dead Generation (Gory and Joseph Brooks) and Chance Prophet - who was part of the TNA gutcheck challenge a lot! Sorry to go on about this too much but I really want a feud between Cult Fiction and The Dead Wrestling Society in my universe!

#54 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

He has 'invented' Warchild who used to be Jon Bolen who was a WWE developmental worker and TNA gutcheck winner. They seem to be tagging regularly. But he has talked about adding more to The Dead Wrestling Society. So perhaps there might be more links with Kirst & Gory. He also promotes Dead Generation (Gory and Joseph Brooks) and Chance Prophet - who was part of the TNA gutcheck challenge a lot! Sorry to go on about this too much but I really want a feud between Cult Fiction and The Dead Wrestling Society in my universe!

Perhaps. I know Krimson and Warchild are accepting bookings together, which I don't think Gory/Kirst/Krimson ever did outside of PRIME. Warchild and Krimson are actually booked for a show here in the Spring I think. I personally think Warchild is a better fit for the gimmick because he's got a big, intimidating look to him which Gory and Kirst didn't really have. He's tagged with Kiyoshi on at least one occasion as well and I'm considering making Kiyoshi just as a side project.

#55 Like Nothing Else

Like Nothing Else
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

I agree Warchild is definitely a better fit for the gimmick! I always saw Kirst and Gory as more disciples/followers probably jobbing to other workers attempting to win Krimson's acceptance. Prophet always seemed to be a poor man's Krimson lacking the charisma for the gimmick whereas Kiyoshi definitely would potentially have a more unique gimmick for the DWS. Anyway I have taken this off topic, apologies. Back to the CAWing.

#56 rjvecw

rjvecw

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 792 posts
  • Gamertag: rjvecw

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Really like Masada and Sick Nick. I grew up across the street from Jim Fannon and hung out with Ian Rotten alot. IWA Mid South rules. I checked out your list and I was very happy to see what you are doing. I cannot wait for Mickie Knuckles. Only request is the Bad Breed Ian and Axel Rotten.

#57 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

Added Krimson to the first post (http://i.imgur.com/m1cza1F.png). Will try to get some of these CAWs finished soon. It's just my laziness really. I have PTs done for most of them it's just a matter of applying them and doing movesets.

#58 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

#LLJ

• Members
  • 19,240 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Krimson looks great. Looking forward to seeing it with the morph applied..Any idea what other attires you're going to do?

#59 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Krimson looks great. Looking forward to seeing it with the morph applied..Any idea what other attires you're going to do?

http://i.imgur.com/El1EC18.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EWrwldt.jpg

Also want to try this http://i.imgur.com/Or1aBfT.png

Was also considering making an attire without the white part of the face paint. I've seen him wear it like that in promos but I don't think he's ever had a match like it so I'm not sure if I will. Will also probably do the attire he wore at Wrestlelution 6 which was the stitch design attire with some body paint.

#60 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,322 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

If anyone's interested I uploaded a updated version of the Bryan Nagata attire. Used the DLC head because it's more accurate for the era.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Indy Wrestling, PWG, CZW, AIW, Independent Wrestling