CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

WWE 2013 feat. Alumni PS3 Save WIP (Added Minor Spoiler regarding CAW model)

ps3 save render wip

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

Basically it’s created by ItalianoFBI so most of credit goes to him but I deleted some superstars –most of it non rendered- to add some superstar and alumnis –some of it rendered-. The non-rendered CAWs most likely will get render later next week if I managed to know how to inject it. (need some easy steps tutorial help on this)

Adrian Neville (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version

AJ Lee  – cant really remember what’s the username of that guy/girl on PSN

Alex Riley (Rendered) - Credit to GEWY

Antonio Cesaro (Rendered)  - Credit to Jeb2830 & RoKaDitZ

Big E Langston (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to AJsim, TheHippopotomus & Dr.Vries for creating the 360 version.

Bobby Lashley (Rendered) – Credit to legrandcissar

Bray Wyatt (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to NWOldskool, TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating the 360 version.

Brock Lesnar (Rendered) – Credit to SuppaStunna for converting Petchy’s Lesnar

Chris Sabin (Rendered) – Credit to Gamevolt

CJ Parker (Rendered) – credit to ItalianoFBI for converting nCo's work

CM Punk – Credit to SuppaStunna , I gave a face texture provided by Technokev and tweak all the attires provided by NewSheep

Cody Rhodes – Credit to Dani-Vani

Conor O'Brian (Rendered) - Credit to Shattered & Dr. Vries for the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Corey Graves (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus, AJsim & Defract for the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Curt Hawkins (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen for converting it from 360 & to Ballard & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Curtis Axel (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to BigPete & TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version.

Daniel Bryan – can’t remember who to credit , it was someone on PSN. I tweaked his hair and add current Respect The Beard and The Beard is Here shirt

Darren Young (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER, Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Dean Ambrose – Credit to Yohansigned

Derrick Bateman (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Dolph Ziggler (Rendered) – Credit to Technokev

Erick Rowan (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Shattered, NWOldskool & IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.

Evan Bourne (Rendered) - Credit to Dr. Vries & Reckless Youth for the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Ezekiel Jackson (Rendered) - Credit to BigPete, TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Fandango (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to TheHippopotomus & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Goldberg (Rendered) – Credit to KRadiation –if I’m not mistaken, please correct me if I’m wrong-

Jack Swagger – Credit to RoKaditZ

John Morrison – Credit to SSnake76

Justin Gabriel – Credit to Blackroses&DrVries

Kaitlyn (Rendered) - Credit to TheHippopotomus for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Kassius Ohno (Rendered) - Credit to RoKaDitZ for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Kofi Kingston (W.I.P.) – Attire Credit to jim8701 as I’m going to tweak the face&add some face textures

Leo Kruger (Rendered) - Credit to IAMNOMODDER, BigPete & Dr. Vries, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Luke Harper (Rendered) - Credit to Kartik Kannan

Mason Ryan (Rendered) - Credit to TheBirdSolution, Dr. Vries, Ravenos & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Mick Foley – Credit to KRadiation

Paige (Rendered) - Credit to DeadHaveRisen & IAMNOMODDER (based on his pics)

Rob Van Dam (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for direct conversion from 360 & to AJsim & Dr. Vries for creating 360 version.

The Rock – Credit to HiBye a.k.a. intoyoursoul for converting Archer’s Rocky from 360

Roman Reigns – Credit to Gamevolt , I updated the tattoos&added the face textures myself. So that’s why I lost the render that provided by ItalianoFBI’s save -_-

Ryback – Credit to aworldapart

Sami Zayn - Credit to Shattered for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Seth Rollins - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to Dr. Vries & Ravenos for creating the 360 version. , I added the face textures myself. I lost the render that provided by ItalianoFBI’s save for this.

Shawn Michaels – Credit to Dani-Vani

Tensai (Rendered)- Credit to jim8701

Titus O'Neil (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Triple H (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting to from 360 & to IAMNOMODDER for creating the 360 version.

Tyson Kidd (Rendered) - Credit to Gamevolt for converting it from360 & to Dr. Vries & AJsim for creating the 360 version.

Wade Barrett (Rendered) - Credit to Technokev

William Regal (Rendered) - Credit to NWOldskool & AJsim for creating the 360 version, directly converted by ItalianoFBI using the tool provided by PUR3 RAF3X.

Tag Teams:

Primo&Epico

The Usos

Prime Time Players

The Shield

Wyatt Family

World’s Strongest Mass Destruction (Big Show&Mark Henry)

Kings of Wrestling

The Union (Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, William Regal, Mason Ryan, Layla)

Nation of Domination (Big E Langston , Ezekiel Jackson, David Otunga, Mike Tyson, Kharma)

Major Broskies

Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

P.S. That Chris Sabin most likely just be a place holder until I figured out who to place there. He’s my current NXT Champion btw :P

Edited by The People's United., 19 August 2013 - 12:55 AM.

#2 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ItalianoFBI
  • Twitter: @ajturner85

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

Didn't I leave credit in my thread for the CJ Parker?

#3 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

no sir you didn't. not sure if you did on other pages as i'm just copy-paste ing your first post. :)

#4 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:52 PM

I converted the 360 caw that was created by the nCo members. :)

#5 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

Right, I'll edit that right after I finished watching this football match. :)

What do you think about the roster mate?

#6 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

Looks good :)

Are you watching the United v Swansea game?

Edited by ItalianoFBI, 17 August 2013 - 06:01 PM.

#7 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

Thanks! Still dont know how to do anything with renders actually. Yes I'm watching that game now mate. :D

Edited by The People's United., 17 August 2013 - 06:05 PM.

#8 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Do you have the Mod tool created by PUR3 RAF3X?

#9 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

nope, where did you get it and how do you use it? and by making a render , does it requires me to unlock my save first? because there's one save that i plan to render but not sure if i'm gonna share it. And sorry for too much asking i'm not a good technogeek guy ._.

#10 ItalianoFBI

ItalianoFBI

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:31 PM

Yeah, the save needs to be unlocked to transfer to PC.
You need to register on 360Haven to get the tool.

There's a thread in the modding section on how to use it.

Edited by ItalianoFBI, 17 August 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#11 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

cool man i'll comeback here again later this morning and i'll go there for sure. it's a pain for us in South East Asia to watch football on 1:36 AM. :yawn: well at least we won the game lol

#12 Kαятik

Kαятik

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

Looking forward! :cool:

#13 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

Spoiler

Edited by The People's United., 19 August 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#14 Silence

Silence

Opener

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • SEN (PS3): FatesWings
  • Twitter: @Dopenzz

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:29 AM

Spoiler

I'd take the caw out

#15 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,748 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:09 AM

^

#16 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

Right, so Rhodes is out for good, any idea for the replacement? And do you guys wants Sabin on that save too?

I'll work on Punk&Bryan's SS attires so probably it will take more time. I have no idea how do you inject renders. Anyone mind to colab just to inject renders?

#17 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:29 PM

Holy crap there's only few of you guys that actually give a shit about this thread :o

#18 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,048 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

K guys, I'm seriously doubtful whether to continue this project or not, given the poor feedbacks&interest from all of you. I might just cancel my plan to share this.

#19 Silence

Silence

Opener

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • SEN (PS3): FatesWings
  • Twitter: @Dopenzz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

K guys, I'm seriously doubtful whether to continue this project or not, given the poor feedbacks&interest from all of you. I might just cancel my plan to share this.

I'm really interested in this project.

#20 RoKaDitz

RoKaDitz

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • Gamertag: RoKaDi
  • SEN (PS3): RoKaDitz
  • Twitter: @RoKaDitz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Tell me if you need any help. :P