HFM's CAWs BIG Update 06/08/13

High Flying Maniac

Picture quality isn't great and it itself may not look the best but I took 2 pics after I added dark purple logos to the neck tattoo. I haven't seen what it looks like in game yet but I'm just posting in case someone has suggestions.

3mon.jpg

Just uploaded all paint tools I made for my John Morrison for anyone interested. Just search "ZDCE" as it'll narrow the search down from searching "John Morrison" lol.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picture quality isn't great and it itself may not look the best but I took 2 pics after I added dark purple logos to the neck tattoo. I haven't seen what it looks like in game yet but I'm just posting in case someone has suggestions.

3mon.jpg

Just uploaded all paint tools I made for my John Morrison for anyone interested. Just search "ZDCE" as it'll narrow the search down from searching "John Morrison" lol.

Are you going to type the body morph?

I may want to take a shot at him

try skin 11.

Thanks but I prefer the skin tone I'm already using.

3mon.jpg

Are you going to type the body morph?

I may want to take a shot at him

I plan to at some point soon. I have family visiting for a week but I'll probably type it shortly after.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that anyone will care enough to post but I think I'm done creating for WWE '13. I mainly just want to play in Universe mode as I've spent most of my time creating. I'll still update with the new pics/videos I mentioned in the update though. Also, I'm going to eventually type up the formula for my Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and John Morrison CAWs. Not going to post them in my thread though. Since non-members can see this part of the site, I don't want the wrong people using my formulas. You can PM me to get them and I'll decide if I trust you to use it for good lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived