#101 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,069 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

Picture quality isn't great and it itself may not look the best but I took 2 pics after I added dark purple logos to the neck tattoo. I haven't seen what it looks like in game yet but I'm just posting in case someone has suggestions.

3mon.jpg

Just uploaded all paint tools I made for my John Morrison for anyone interested. Just search "ZDCE" as it'll narrow the search down from searching "John Morrison" lol.

#102 _HiBye_

_HiBye_

Upper Midcard

• Banned
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

try skin 11.

#103 --The Mental--

--The Mental--

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,871 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TGreatOne
  • Steam ID: MrRonald2796

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Picture quality isn't great and it itself may not look the best but I took 2 pics after I added dark purple logos to the neck tattoo. I haven't seen what it looks like in game yet but I'm just posting in case someone has suggestions.

3mon.jpg

Just uploaded all paint tools I made for my John Morrison for anyone interested. Just search "ZDCE" as it'll narrow the search down from searching "John Morrison" lol.

Are you going to type the body morph?
I may want to take a shot at him

#104 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:51 PM

try skin 11.

Thanks but I prefer the skin tone I'm already using.

3mon.jpg

Are you going to type the body morph?
I may want to take a shot at him

I plan to at some point soon. I have family visiting for a week but I'll probably type it shortly after.

#105 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:29 AM

Big update in the 1st post. Removed polls as there wasn't much voting going on lol. Let me know what you guys think.

#106 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:53 AM

Not that anyone will care enough to post but I think I'm done creating for WWE '13. I mainly just want to play in Universe mode as I've spent most of my time creating. I'll still update with the new pics/videos I mentioned in the update though. Also, I'm going to eventually type up the formula for my Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and John Morrison CAWs. Not going to post them in my thread though. Since non-members can see this part of the site, I don't want the wrong people using my formulas. You can PM me to get them and I'll decide if I trust you to use it for good lol.

#107 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,069 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Does anyone want the formulas of Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and/or John Morrison? I typed them up in preparation for WWE2K14. I added some pics with the formula as well. So if you're interested, just leave a reply or you can just PM me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, John Morrison