HFM's CAWs BIG Update 06/08/13

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished the face paint. Looks pretty good imo. Should be up soon assuming CCs will let me.

Got it uploaded along with Matt Hardy pants designs and a design meant for Jeff's Turning Point 2012 sleeves. The logo goes on his trapezius on each side. Hate that I couldn't explain that in the description when I uploaded. Hate how low the amount we can type in the description lol.

why u put reupload to on?

Why not? lol

I don't care if people re-upload my stuff, which happened a lot already, as it just shows how much they like my stuff. If people take credit, whatever. If their lives are that horrible that they need to take credit just to get praise then so be it. It is just a game after all and the point in CC is sharing. I do take pride in my work but as long as the people I care about know it came from me then that's fine.

Guess I'll start on Matt Hardy's attire paint tools until there's a more clear winner(4 votes and the leading having 2 isn't that clear lol). I'll be working on his WM 26 attire.

So I'm redoing my Matt (not from scratch). Just redoing every attire and re-applying the face deatils. Looks kinda better imo but don't have much choice. I'm only redoing the attires as I can't manage to get the WM 26 attire in without starting from a basic attire with nothing. I could add the face stuff but it wouldn't match the other attires and that'd bother me lol. I've got all the attire logos so Matt should be done on Sunday... hopefully.

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated everyone lately on what's going on and figured I should. Finished JoMo a while ago but I can't upload him. Most likely because I downloaded a JoMo CAW that can't be re-uploaded and edited it. Only was going to tweak it slightly, didn't even plan on uploading. Could do it over but I kind of don't want to lol. Might upload a video to get everyone's thoughts along with a few other videos, key word being "might". I'm pretty bored and feeling creative so I'll probably start doing more Jeff Hardy face paints + redoing face paints from past games. By redo, I mean pixel by pixel, more or less. Probably won't make anymore people except different eras of people I already have. Although, I might be up to do PT requests but not sure. As for right now, I'm planning on making a Jeff Hardy with his Slammiversary 2013 attire and his attire from Thursday in his ladder match vs Bully.

Anything I do will probably take longer as my mind is pre-occupied since I graduate in a few weeks and still have no idea what I want to do with my life. With my mind going crazy and whatnot, haven't been on the PS3 as much as I normally do lol.

Just to let everyone know, I'll most likely be uploading a lot more stuff after this week. Considering it's my last week of high school (woohoo!), I won't be attending college/university just yet and the fact I don't even have a job; I'm going to be pretty bored with little to do thus the reason I'll most likely be spending a whole lot of time creating/uploading in WWE '13. Hardly any people visit this thread anymore but I'll still work just as hard.

If you have any ideas/requests of what I should do, leave a reply. Might do it at some point since I'll a lot of free time on my hands lol.

u have great pt skills,but now when u can use textures,im sure people are more after textured caws.

Thanks. Would use textured face paints but I don't know, they don't look all that great on CAWs imo. At least the ones I've seen. I just prefer/upload regular PTs so I can edit easily and let others edit easily. Plus, I prefer making my own paint tools except on a few occasions such as a shirt.

Small preview of what's to come. Decided I'd take a shot of doing Jeff Hardy's current hair design. Only the beginning so it obviously won't be perfect. Feel free to give feedback. My next Jeff Hardy will have attires from when he faced Bully in a ladder match for a sledgehammer, Slammiversary 2013, maybe BaseBrawl in Charleston, WV and probably whatever attire he has next Impact. Anyways, here's the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnwNmXzh3c

Small preview of what's to come. Decided I'd take a shot of doing Jeff Hardy's current hair design. Only the beginning so it obviously won't be perfect. Feel free to give feedback. My next Jeff Hardy will have attires from when he faced Bully in a ladder match for a sledgehammer, Slammiversary 2013, maybe BaseBrawl in Charleston, WV and probably whatever attire he has next Impact. Anyways, here's the video...

nice.

imo the wolf design is the best for hair. and then put a design over the wolf design mouth to make it blend better with the hair.

and if u know how to make face textures in photoshop,then go ahead and make them for your jeff (FP'S). textures have better colors,more accurate then a pt design.they dont look pixelated as a pt is.

just some sugs. hope it helps

----------

btw,u should change the left neck tat color to purple. lol

nice.

imo the wolf design is the best for hair. and then put a design over the wolf design mouth to make it blend better with the hair.

and if u know how to make face textures in photoshop,then go ahead and make them for your jeff (FP'S). textures have better colors,more accurate then a pt design.they dont look pixelated as a pt is.

just some sugs. hope it helps

----------

btw,u should change the left neck tat color to purple. lol

Thanks for the tip. I wish I knew how to make textures via photoshop, for the reasons you've said. Especially now that there's someone on the PS3 side who's taking requests of uploading textures. Been meaning to edit the neck tattoo but if I do now, I'll have 1 less PT I'd be able to use on my CAW. I'd be deleting the older version but the way the game works, it acts like it's still there. Unless I had transparent logos to make it purple.

If you delete it from each attire (ring, entrance,cutscene) separately, not by copying ring to entrance etc, it deletes it fully. For some reason it doesn't if you copy the attire.

But when you delete a paint tool, it automatically deletes it for each attire(ring, entrance,cutscene). Unless there's more to it then I think.

Any time I've deleted a paint tool it only deletes it from the attire im editing, and you need to remove it from all 3 separately. And for some reason copying the attire across doesn't work, I found this out the hard way with my Cesaro CAW, spent an hour editing an entrance attire and I had to go and redo it all when I ran out of PT slots. But when I went and deleted the unnecessary PTs from each attire separately it worked!

Any time I've deleted a paint tool it only deletes it from the attire im editing, and you need to remove it from all 3 separately. And for some reason copying the attire across doesn't work, I found this out the hard way with my Cesaro CAW, spent an hour editing an entrance attire and I had to go and redo it all when I ran out of PT slots. But when I went and deleted the unnecessary PTs from each attire separately it worked!

Were any of the paint tools on skin? I think you can only do what you suggested if the paint tool is on an item such as trunks, boots, jackets ect.

Archived