HFM's CAWs BIG Update 06/08/13

High Flying Maniac

Ok so I'm thinking about returning to WWE'13 and start creating again. Been away from WWE'13 for a few months now and think it's about time to come back. Gonna play WWE'13 today to see if I wanna come back or not. Probably will as I'm bored playing only 1 game lol.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are u gonna create something else except jeff and matt?

Probably but don't know what I should do.

is there even anyone else u wanna create? lol

Believe it or not, yes lol. Was thinking about making Evan Bourne or maybe Mr. Anderson, depending what paint tools I'd find and what ones I'd make.

Believe it or not, yes lol. Was thinking about making Evan Bourne or maybe Mr. Anderson, depending what paint tools I'd find and what ones I'd make.

instead of wasting a lot of time in pt'ing the stuff.. just import the textures to your ps3? its not hard,check modding section.

instead of wasting a lot of time in pt'ing the stuff.. just import the textures to your ps3? its not hard,check modding section.

Idk. With textures you do get better quality and it's quicker but I kind of like having my own feel to my PTs and CAWs. I used textures for parts like the face or a tattoo as it's nearly impossible to create them in PT but I like creating the rest. Although I used textures for 1 of Matt's attires but that's it lol.

Idk. With textures you do get better quality and it's quicker but I kind of like having my own feel to my PTs and CAWs. I used textures for parts like the face or a tattoo as it's nearly impossible to create them in PT but I like creating the rest. Although I used textures for 1 of Matt's attires but that's it lol.

as u want haha.. looking forward for anderson

• 2 weeks later...

Since that face paint was done quickly and I over estimated the amount of votes I'd get by now, guess I'll work on another face paint to pass the time until I get more votes. This is the face paint I'll be starting

jhfpidea38.jpg

I'll do more WWE face paints once I figure out what to do about his arm tattoo. I have the textured top half but don't know what to do for the rest. Would be nice if there was a textured version of his whole tattoo but I doubt that'd happen. Anyone got suggestions? Probably will just use random in-game logos and try to make it look like his tattoo but maybe someone else has a better suggestion.

what i did with the lower part of the tat is i just rotated the top part. and when u put the armband on it looks good imo

That's what seems to be the most common and usually looks good, if done right lol. Probably will do that unless I come across a better solution lol.

The Genesis 2013 face paint will be uploaded tomorrow. Was gonna do it today but never got on WWE '13. Hope I get more votes soon, wanna make 1 of those face paints already lol.

Also, I decided to post the formula again this year(changed from last year). I'll try and get it done this weekend and will add it to the 1st page. Also might finish Matt this weekend too but really depends how long I can use the PS3 lol.

u should use skin 11 on jeff. its the most accurate for him.

Idk, I don't like that one all to much, at least with the minimal amount of designs I already have on his face. Besides, I kind of like the one I already have. Thanks though.

Genesis 2013 face paint is up. Going to upload the armbands I made today as well. Search tags, for those who didn't read my 1st post, is "ZDCENIGMA" "Jeff" "Hardy". Think I'm gonna change the key words next game... tired of haters rating/commenting. Don't care what they say, just don't want people to get the wrong impression of my work.

which face skin are u using now? 8 right? imo the best option is 11..(u said u dont like it lol) but u could try 4 as well,and put designs on the forhead.

I'll fool around with the skin tone but I kind of already like it. might find a better one so why not lol.

I'll probably get the formula typed up this weekend, couldn't last weekend due to personal reasons. Hope I get more voters soon, only having 2 votes is kinda disappointing but I guess I overestimated the amount of interest in my thread lol.

imo u should do the fp's u want

I'm going to do all of them sooner or later. I just didn't know which one I should do next as I wanna do all of them lol.

I'll just keep doing some until I get a decent amount of votes. Gonna start this one today...

jhfpidea40.jpg

which face skin are u using now? 8 right? imo the best option is 11..(u said u dont like it lol) but u could try 4 as well,and put designs on the forhead.

Actually, I'm using 7. Just remembered to check lol. At looked at the other skin tones but I just feel that 7 works pretty well. I don't wanna add a bunch of logos to the face because, well, just don't feel like it lol. I already have a few logos on the face and I feel it's pretty close to Jeff's face.

good luck with it lol.

btw u use a pt for the goatee right? imo u should use the ingame goatee. its more realistic and accurate imo.

but thats your choice lol

I just don't like how small it is. It's not as noticable as I'd like it lol. Already finished the face paint so it'll be uploaded today at some point.

So I was thinking about what face paint to do next and realized I haven't done a WWE 1 in a while. I made this 1 a few games back and took a pic as a ref. It was a huge pain in the arse to get good ref pics I can work from but I think I did pretty good. Anyways, this is the face paint I'm starting today. It was from SD! when Jeff faced Ricky Ortiz 2 days before Judgement Day, for those curious.

jhfpidea41.jpg

Also managed to upload that other face paint. The servers were a pain and had to try 6 times before it worked. Was gonna upload a few more things but I'll wait and do that later at night when they usually work better.

Archived