Cars in Entrances

Skinperiod

You know what I would like to see implemented.

You know that Create van Entrance with the jeep, and your Superstar is waving the American Flag. I would like the chance to set that up for my NON AMERICAN HEEL character and be able to change the Flag to the country he came from.

Nice Heel Moment, especially if it's done at Tribute to the Troops. :)

Why are cars on the stage instead of off to the side?

And why don't those cars become hotspots for OMG moments and other sorts of things. Del Rio's car is an extention of him. His car should be at the side of the ramp and you should be able to slam people on it and things of that sort.

Maybe when you smash Sheamus on Del Rio's car Cole mentions how a classic is being destroyed in the process.

Maybe if you are fighting against JBL you could chokeslam him through the top of his Limo.

Throw someone into Eddie Guerrero's car and his hydraulics may go off.

Spoken like a true pimp...

Retweeted and just thought, since many old WWF stages were ground level, the cars SHOULD be on the ground. Like if Eddie or Del Rio came out at Survivor Series, Unforgiven, or WM 14(I think) they would be on the ground. Thoughts? :rock:

The reason they don't do it is because there are two types of stages in the game, raised and flat. The problem is the transition between being next to the car, but then needing to climb up onto the stage but this climbing animation wouldn't make sense on entrance ways that are not raised. The simple solution to this would be to do the pan the arena shot they do between segments in CAA, though.

Another problem is different sizes of the side areas, wrestlemania's stage is much bigger than the rest and the car could plausibly not fit down the side.

Archived