What if WWE 13 has 100 CAW Slots?

Dangerous Dancing Dan

I agree with half of Daz's idea but the other half is absurd.

They don't need to reduce the number of CAW slots in order to increase the features available to make those CAWs or for those CAWs to interact with.

It's not like they load all 50 of them at one time. Only 6 are in use at any one time. Whether they have 32, 50, or 100 isn't going to make a difference. Sacrificing one isn't necessary for the other, they're unrelated.

Exactly.. i'm all for additional features and adding to the mode but I do not want to go back to 32... that's not even enough to have a full on caw only universe.. as you need 15 minimum on each brand and divas don't count...

so if we could even get 75 i'd be content with that....and you have to think about the possibility that since they are going all out (possibly that they may just may allow us to create shows on other days of the calendar which adds more possibilities.. but don't limit yourself by saying you want features reduced and/or removed... that's how we end up losing 300 moves from 2010 to 2011 and how we ended up losing the UCM moves and interactive moves from 2011 because some idiot said they should be removed because he/she doesn't use them...

again i super :facepalm:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont really think they're going all out though.

I just don't see it happening.

I do to an extent... this is their last stand.. maybe not expanding the caw slots but i can see alot of moves being added back in... they did say something along the lines of winning the fans back.. then again that coulda just been over the whole attitude era thing idk lol

I would have the entire TNA Roster, WWE current roster that's not in the game, and the rest would be wcw/ecw/WWE legends. 100 slots would be nice, 200 would be amazing. Either way we need them to automatically sort alphabetically.

I probably wouldn't even use 50 of them. Seriously they need to be decreasing the amount of CAWS and giving us more CAW features than adding more slots to them if you ask me.

Excuse you??

Seriously Stop telling them to remove/decrease stuff. have you lost your damn mind? I was able to deal with your rant about not wanting the attitude era stars/legends in the game but this proves to be just preposterous... come on... man listen to what you're saying

:facepalm:

Actually, I agree with Daz. I use 1 single created spot every year. I don't download because I don't find them as good as in game wrestlers (not graphically. Just the overall feel). And if it meant that the reduction of creation spots, meant the improvement of anything else, I personally would be up for it.

However, many people disagree and would complain if they dropped it to 49. To which I respect their opinion.

I probably wouldn't even use 50 of them. Seriously they need to be decreasing the amount of CAWS and giving us more CAW features than adding more slots to them if you ask me.

Excuse you??

Seriously Stop telling them to remove/decrease stuff. have you lost your damn mind? I was able to deal with your rant about not wanting the attitude era stars/legends in the game but this proves to be just preposterous... come on... man listen to what you're saying

:facepalm:

Actually, I agree with Daz. I use 1 single created spot every year. I don't download because I don't find them as good as in game wrestlers (not graphically. Just the overall feel). And if it meant that the reduction of creation spots, meant the improvement of anything else, I personally would be up for it.

However, many people disagree and would complain if they dropped it to 49. To which I respect their opinion.

Because there is no friggin reason they need to remove something to improve something, the amount of caws is not limited by disc space (and even if it was it still has room for way more).

Disagree big time Dazman, talk like this is what has had them remove so much stuff from the games already.

I'd love 100 though i'd settle for 75, finally be able to make all the caws I want.

Well everyone has a different opinion and you're entiled to yours but I disagree. I would rather have 30 CAWS that I can fill that look life like instead of 100 CAW slots that I know I will never fill and look nothing like the real thing because they have removed so many of the CAW features to put more slots in. If people want 100 CAWS, just create 2 profiles on your console, It's not that hard.

Disagree big time Dazman, talk like this is what has had them remove so much stuff from the games already.

I'd love 100 though i'd settle for 75, finally be able to make all the caws I want.

Well everyone has a different opinion and you're entiled to yours but I disagree. I would rather have 30 CAWS that I can fill that look life like instead of 100 CAW slots that I know I will never fill and look nothing like the real thing because they have removed so many of the CAW features to put more slots in. If people want 100 CAWS, just create 2 profiles on your console, It's not that hard.

But like i said Dazman, why do we need to remove any slots at all to improve, its not like the amount of slots relies on disc space because they don't, it should be absolutely no problem whatsoever to both make upgrades and keep the same amount of slots or add more.

But like i said Dazman, why do we need to remove any slots at all to improve, its not like the amount of slots relies on disc space because they don't, it should be absolutely no problem whatsoever to both make upgrades and keep the same amount of slots or add more.

I can see where you're coming from but there are things I would like to see added a lot more than CAW slots. Like I said you can create as many as you want just by opening up a new profile on your console.

I can see where you're coming from but there are things I would like to see added a lot more than CAW slots. Like I said you can create as many as you want just by opening up a new profile on your console.

True, but still lets not throw around removal of slots as thats the kind of talk that ended up with us losing as much in the series as we have. No reason to have to lose anything to gain.

If this were to work for 100 caws i think WWE Universe mode would have to allow move shows/brands to use. I filled up 50 caws & some how have to find out how to make feuds work. Although i am now doing the old school approach have The main Storyline as in the World Champion. Then have a feature feud with a top star, put undercard talent around it.

100 caws would be AMAZING! Id finally be able to create my dream roster with all the attitude era stars on this years game.

For anyone mentioning that it would be a stupid idea because they'd rather other improvements be made in the game is being ignorant. There shouldn't be things taken out of the game because of caw spots. It bothers me when someone says "i only use 1" "I don't even use the full 50 lolz" Big deal? There's PLENTY of people who would LOVE more than 50 slots of caws.

Yep.

The "I don't even use it" argument is quite annoying.

Servers not working. Doesn't matter, I personally don't use them.

Hundreds of moves removed from CAW. Doesn't matter, I don't miss them.

Match Types Removed. Doesn't matter, I didn't use them.

Other people do. It's not all about you.

That rhymed.

If I had 100 slots huh...Obviously I would have the rest of the WWE roster like I do now,A lot more people from the TNA roster,a few FCW guys and probably a lot of nonwrestlers/legends.

Okay now I'm mad... Who the hell would want to do all that? All I'm saying is they could find the balance between increasing the caw slots and adding to caw mode... It's people like u that are the sole reason why all the shining wizards (example) are gone except for one...because some idiot said to thq they didn't use them so reduce the amount of them in the game....

Come on man use your head

I doubt they'd ever actually decrease the caw slots anyways. Besides wont be long before we get the Xbox 720 and PS4s.

If I have to wait on a new console to get a decent game then I'll give up gaming as the 360/ps3 was the last system I planned on buying... I'm tired of buying a system every couple years it gets annoying and it's money consuming when they already charge $60 for a game...

This whole new system thing is rubbish, I just got my Xbox 360 a year ago. Plus they just came out with a dozen of new types of Xbox 360, I know it's a ways off but it's a bit ridiculous look how long the PS2 lasted before the PS3 & Xbox 360 came around. Comparing the PS2's Life to Either the Xbox 360 or PS3 Lifespan it's literally a blink...

Archived