Scott Studd

Marco Veddi

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Scott Studd Turns on father Rik costing him the world heavyweight title a day after winning it!

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMjItMjAxMjAyMTAtMTk0NC5qcGc.jpg

The Punch heard around the world

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMjMtMjAxMjAyMTAtMTk0NC5qcGc.jpg

Show Rikk he's got the Studd ability as he keeps his father under control!

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMjQtMjAxMjAyMTAtMTk0Ni5qcGc.jpg

Shot of Trunks logo diamond encrusted trunks

utf-8BSU1HMDEzMjUtMjAxMjAyMTAtMTk0OC5qcGc.jpg

Feedback as usual guys ........

Yeah man there both my creations Rik Studd is a 60's wrestling icon, his light didn't shine bright enough to make him reach the big time dispite several failed attempts he has laced his boots up at the age of 62 and want"s one more crack at the world title.

Scott Studd is Rik's son, he has trained his entire life with just one ambition to be better than is father! Scott didn't have a good relationship with his father and they have never been close. Scott is just using the Studd name to get ahead even if it means taken his dad out!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

566f4952.jpg

4c914fa1.jpg

Scott Studd after a failed title bid went into a one year long exile from the ring training stars of the future but after patching up things with his father Scott was convinced to return to in ring action after his father was beating senseless by unknown attackers.

Is Scott Studd on XBL? I downloaded Veddi and Revenant but never saw Scott, bulking up my CAW count :P 36 of my own, 3 of other people's originals :)) Going to start a Youth Movement in Universe shortly was thinking of using Studd as I currently have Veddi trying to become Trans-Atlantic Champion!

Archived