The Players to Play List (w/Official List)

Loneshøt

Welcome to the ?Players to Play?

Where you make WWE 12 online a place to play

OFFICIAL ?Players to Play?

(further down you can find nominations of potential players to play)

Conservative

l Goldust l

ROH Danielson

AGGRESSIVE

Variable

Nominated - 360

(Xbox 360)

All American619

AOD LORDOFCHAOS

Astrologiez (3)

BLOODMOBREAPER (3)

Bzaafied

CampenLikeAPro

CapedCrusade(3)

Che55 Move5

Chris Dogg 2k8 (2)

ChrisGoBye (2)

Clemoney88

Common 5en5e(4)

Dark Heat Rises

Darkness Muta

Double 0 Slevin

Dravenbk

EnliightenedKing

Fallon Phoenix

FamousMrAwesome

Fang Of Zod (2)

Fidel for Prez (2)

Foxhed WP

FormulaJungle99 (4)

FosssilFrooley

GoodlyTubalcain (2)

GothamRiddler

IAMTHEEVILONE

IMDIKON

iLLuZzionZz x

IS SIMONE (2)

J0hNny KaRate

J0HNNY RAWKHARD

JAD VAN DAM

Johannmn101

Justice Decree(2)

K4H GUNGRAVE

Kill Steen Kill

?l Goldust l? (5)

ll Mawd ll (2)

MetatPheonix

MINDOWN UTD (3)

Nitro WP

NotoriousRRB

NY DESTROYA (2)

ppetru50

Poet the Hero (4)

RisingLegend21

?ROH Danielson ? (5)

RockRocks27 (2)

Rud3Bwoy

Saikyo Dinosaur

Senin Sephiroth

Show Stoppa 190

SnappierWogg

Silver XXII

Slateboard

SouLeD OuT WP (3)

stefan pesic 1 (2)

Super Atticus

SvrCawsX

ThatyoungKOkid

Theo WYR

The Monarch PKC (2)

The Zurick

TrimmerHissyfit (2)

True Superstar

Vii Kay Oh

Visionary28

WateryBooch

xAPx TUNECHI

Xplizit xiKoNx

xx MeTh0d

xx IHIypIEI

Y2J3r3my (2)

Zombie Suplex (2)

?, red font, bold = This player is an official member of the Players to Play list

( ) = The number within parenthesis indicates how many times this player has been nominated.

Nominated - PS3

(Playstation 3)

AndyBadwool

andysxy

CxE-Iconic

DatNewCharisma

Dvilla_2010

EricxCreed

hmonito

IceManSKR96

McWolves71

R_K_B_18_1993

RatedStar

REPDATHLR

Rom_buster

markY2JSDH (2)

Vee-Is-Me

WWE_dude

xX-BlackHeron-Xx

?, red font, bold = This player is an official member of the Players to Play list

( ) = The number within parenthesis indicates how many times this player has been nominated.

This is an old idea (started by Rein Engel in SvR 2006 on GameFaqs) that i believe can be useful again this year because the gameplay online is the best it's been since 2006. I will take some of the of the guidelines from his original list, particularly differentiating fair players from ?Role Model? players; players that are prime examples of how the game should be played online (according to this PTP). This list will be managed collectively by the communities of both Caws.ws and GameFaqs. I will be managing things here while SouLeD Out WP will be managing the list on GameFaqs.

How the Game Should Be Played (according to this PTP)

Personally, I don't care how you play. We all have our own way of enjoying this game, and we are all entitled to enjoy it in whatever manner we find most enjoyable. But what one player considers a good game may not be what another would call a fun experience. So for the purpose of being clear about what types of players are added to this list, I will list things a Player to Play DOES NOT do which may warrant someone being added to the list.

A ?Player to Play? Does Not...

• Does not abuse/spam attacks for the purpose of gaining momentum. There is nothing worst in this game than playing someone who plays as if THQ has finally lost their mind and limited every character to doing nothing but running maneuvers. There is reason you have an arsenal of moves to use, so use them.

• Does not abuse finishing moves. They are called finishers for a reason. Sure they can be used early in a match for the sake of telling a story, but to use and abuse a finisher for the sake of a quick victory isn't something a quality player should do. Nor should you use it just because you have it unless you intend to end the match. You have plenty of moves, no need to use abuse your most powerful one.

• Does not max out their created characters or mod the in-game superstars to be maxed out. The unique thing about WWE 12' (wrestling games in general) is how characters can be detailed to their very abilities and attributes. When you max out characters simply because you want to win-win-win, then you aren't really testing yourself as a competitor, nor are appreciating that the game allows each character to have their own style, and that you can use that style to create a unique match experience.

• Does not resort to cheap finishes when their opponent has the upper hand. After abusing running moves, the next most annoying thing to encounter online is to have a fairly good game with someone up until you gain the better of them, in which they then began trying to pin after every and any offensive move of theirs. If you can't handle losing or not dominating a match, then you aren't a player to play.

If you don't play by any of the above, it doesn't mean you're a bad player that should be avoided, but simply that you aren't the type of player that players who look to this list for players to play will seek out for a match. You don't even have to support this list, but know that by supporting it you will be doing your part to create a better online experience for all WWE 12 players, including yourself.

How Does a Player Get Added to this ?Players to Play? list?

You, the players will be responsible for keeping this list respectable by nominating players that adhere to a style of play that promotes fair and fun play online.

A minimum of five nominations is necessary to be added on to the list (only two may be from clan mates). A nomination from someone proven to be lame (see list of what a PTP Does Not play like) will be voided. You may not nominate yourself.

Anyone can make a fake XBL, Caws.ws, or GFaqs account and nominate themselves, so the following are required in order to nominate another player (all of this info will be checked by myself and other players to prevent fraudulent nominations)

Nomination Form

What console?

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID?

What is their Gamertag/PSN ID?

How many times have you played this player?

Is this player's style conservative, aggressive, or variable (see style list below)?

Aggressive Style: This player is relentless on the attack & will rarely, if ever, bother with performing spots.

Conservative Style: This player is more slow paced & methodical, will cut you some slack & is spot friendly.

Variable: A mixed bagged type of player whose style changes depending on their opponent, but whether they are aggressive or conservative, they still adhere to the PTP criteria.

Once a player is nominated, their name will be added to a nominated list along with the GT/PSN of the player who nominated them. Once a player is added to the ?Players to Play?, they will be divided between the three aforementioned styles of play.

?Role Models?

This is for those players that exemplify what a ?Players to Play? is in every way possible. Whether they are playing fair players or lame players, they never ceased playing the game by the standards that make someone a player to play. This player would rather willingly lose a match than out-lame a lame player just for a victory. This player is a role model and they can be identified on the list by those whose name are in between two stars. A nomination from this player holds strong merit.

How to become a ?Role Model?

To be determined...(the community may give suggestions)

Can Someone Be Removed from the ?Players to Play??

Just as it takes five nominations to be added to the list, it will take five nominations to be removed from the list, unless the players requesting the removal are on the PTP themselves, in which it will only require three nomination. It is up to the community to keep this list honest, so if a once PTP quality player begins to play a less in a less desired style, then we need to make the effort to update the community on this. Players on the list that have received

This list isn't meant to be the source of drama or a reason to troll other players, but the collective opinion of the online community in effort to create a better online community. The ?Players to Play? list will be kept up to date in the first post until a website or official page is created to house the list. Please leave any suggestions as to how this list can be made better.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This topic not at all like the other one for the very guidelines you complain about are exactly what a players to play list should be about. If you feel the "rules" are too strict, then this is something you need not participate in. In the other thread, anyone can say "so and so is fair." Well this is a lot more specific and even broken up into styles of gameplay. I'm not calling anyone cheap, and it's clearly stated that...

If you don't play by any of the above, it doesn't mean you're a bad player that should be avoided, but simply that you aren't the type of player that players who look to this list for players to play will seek out for a match.

So if the guidelines aren't something you look for when seeking players you'd like to play, then simply ignore the topic all together.

The reason i made this topic is to have a solid, well organized topic/list of quality players for others to refer to when playing online. I feel a topic of who plays cheap isn't necessary as the average player online isn't exactly fun to play. But a topic/list solely dedicated to promoting a certain style of play is surely more beneficial than one saying who not to play; for as i said, everyone has their own idea of fun. If you're not on this list, it should mean nothing to you, but if you are on it, then you know what it means to you.

What console?

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID?

ROH Danielson.

Variable. I always like to play conservatively and put on matches that ware as close to the real thing as possible, but I will snap and squash a noob if they get excessive with the stalling/spamming. Even in dealing with spammers I try not to resort to their level, but it happens from time to time.

* Other people may disagree on some of these names, but I have consistently good matches with all of them when the riff-raff isn't around.

FormulaJungle99

Variable. He's always good for a conservative match when it's between fair players, but has no tolerance for noobs.

The Monarch PKC

Conservative

Astrologiez

Conservative

ChrisGoBye

Conservative

Fidel for Prez

Trys to wrestle a tv style match

GoodlyTubalcain

Conservative

IMDIKON

Only played Dikon a few times, but they were all entertaining, conservative matches.

l Goldust l

Conservative

RockRocks27

Variable. See formula99.

SnappierWogg

Conservative

Xplizit xiKoNx

Only played him a couple of times, but iKon put on a great, conservative match which built to a nice climax.

When I get back to my computer I need to add that you cant nominate yourself. I will also add video links to matche(s) of a player so that if someone wants to see a player's style in action, all they have to do is click a link.

Also, if someone changes their gamertag/psn, its up to them or a buddy to note that change in this topic.

Thanks for your nominations Danielson, i'm sure you will be nominated by many sooner or later.

What console? 360

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? See my sig

What is their Gamertag/PSN ID? Trimmer Hissyfit, CampenLikeAPro, Caped Crusade, FormulaJungle99 as well as more I'll post at a later time

How many times have you played this player? I've played each of these cats on several occasions

Is this player's style conservative, aggressive, or variable? All of these people are good to hit up for a nice conservative simulation experience & are also generous about letting you pull off some spots. Trimmer likes to use Divas a lot as well.

In addition to updating the nomination list, here are my own nominations

What console?360

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? Poet the Hero

TrimmerHissyfit - Conservative (potential Role Model)

ROH Danielson - Conservative (recently showed signs of being variable - last match was quite goofy)

RockRocks27 - Variable (seems all our matches end in hilarious glitches though, lol)

CapeCrusade - Conservative

l Goldust l - Conservative

Nitro WP - Variable

SouLeD OuT WP - Conservative

FossilFrooley - Variable (always great to find quality diva users)

How many times have you played this player? I've played all these people at least three times.

@ Zombie, if you're as cool of a player as you say, then i'm sure you will be nominated eventually. Take note of the nomination list and look into playing some of those players.

@ Smiley, is Namaste37 your GT or someone elses? You can't nominate yourself. The nominations you've added can't be counted because you haven't played those players this year. You can only nominate people you have played this year.

In that case.

What console? XBOX 360

What is your Gamertag/PSN ID? "Zombie Suplex"

What is their Gamertag/PSN ID? "Fidel For Prez"

How many times have you played this player? Regularly, part of my gaming group.

Is this player's style conservative, aggressive, or variable (see style list below)? Conservative, TV-style matches.

I'm on 360 and my tag's B7 Angel Ripper...I'm down to play anyone who doesn't use original CAWs...either in-game wrestlers or CAWs of real wrestlers....and of course, anyone who isn't just gonna spam spears and quick gut kicks on me. That's about it.

B7. I *censored*ing LOVED your Satoshi Kojima a few years back, add me.

I'm nominating Poet the Hero. He plays conservative and gave me some of the best matches I've had this year.

Liger vs. Yoshi

Punk vs. Danielson

Ziggler vs. GAMBIT!!! (Lol)

Jericho vs. Mr. Anderson

Everyone of them were great, especially that Liger/Yoshi Lucha Dance Pin we did.

I'd also like to Nominate xAPx TUNECHI AKA Rapture UTD. He's Conservative and I played him about 8 times the other day.

Archived