Destination X: All X-Division?

Jack_Clark

Well the dirt sheets have been stating that the ppv would be like Hardcore Justice except with X-Division guys past & present. TNA has been ridiculed over the past few years but I believe they're back on track. For one the amount of talent agreements they have can bring them in the best high flyers from around the world. Hopefully the World X Cup is back in 2012 as the X-Division is being revamped. Do you guys think it'd be right to have an all X-Division ppv or should at least the World title match get a spot on the card? In my opinion I'd build all the feuds up more and have this show and when Hardcore Justice 2011 hits we would see a well hyped show you waited for after the X-Division went all out.

Yeah well they already filmed 2 weeks worth of tv and they are deffintly injecting some made steriods in the division. If your not against reading spoilers,id suggest you try to read the matchs announced/rumored and tell me you dont get excited.

If you dont read spoilers,then enjoy the ride full of surprises because there are alot in store.

I just hope they dont just let the division fall back after how much they are building it up.

Archived