ECW doomed!

bud

I've been defending ECW since it came back but now I'm withdrawing my support.
Everyone has been saying they were using it as a training ground for superstars on the verge of blowing up,but I was defending WWE and Vince for the longest. Until after the draft when they took the top star off the show and possibly the next great heel. I'm now conVINCED the ECW is doomed,and I believe that WWE has pissed on the legacy of ECW instead of building up on the mistakes the original ECW made and made the show what it should have been. ECW is now a place for people developing or waiting for thier contracts to expire or just simply waiting to be fired! OPINIONS!

[quote name='bud' post='2099742' date='Jun 21 2007, 10:42 PM']Until after the draft when they took the top star off the show and possibly the next great heel.[/quote]

who do ya mean wen ya say

if your talking about Kevin Thorn, They got Boogeyman in place of him, he's even more of a freak.

[quote name='bud' post='2099742' date='Jun 21 2007, 10:42 PM']possibly the next great heel[/quote]

who do you mean by that

if yer talkin bout Kevin Thorn, They got The Boogeyman as a replacement, he's even more of a freak!

GET OVER IT!

i dont mindd that lashley left ECW. For the past what, 4 months? lash has been feuding with vince and now that vince is M.I.A. it makes sense to move both Bobby AND Snitsky. if the draft didnt happen i think both of those guys (lashley and snitsky) would feud on ECW, instead they will just feud on RAW (but maybe not seeing the current vince storyline)

ECW has a very good roster considering that, there is only one title on the show, and the show is only 1 hour.

everyone seems to be getting better each week and the matches are notpredictable (a la Edge Vs. Ric Flair last week)

Yeah this ECW is Great they Have CM Punk, Chris Beniot, Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Tommy Dreamer, Big Vis, Kevin Thorn, Johnny Nitro, The Boogeyman, Nunzio, Matt Striker, The Miz(?), Extreme Expose, Tazz and Joey styles. so whats not too like just cause Lashberg has gone Doesn't Mean ECW Sucks.

If you ask me he was the one that Sucks on ECW but anyway they have Beniot in his place Nitro, Burke and Punk Thorn and Cor Von all up and coming stars of the Future.

So chill man cause its simply put if you dont like it dont watch it!

the only thing about the draft as far as ECW is concerned is the fact that they lost Sandman to RAW, he's an ECW legend, an Extreme Icon. Why they wanted him to move to RAW I don't know, he won't be used that often, well, maybe on Heat or something.

ECW did not get worse because of the draft it got better. And i think that Bobby Lashley is happy on RAW because it is more worldwide than ECW.

AND ECW got Benoit and Boogeyman so they now officially rock more.

Archived