Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Petey_the_Clown

PTC's WCW & Attitude Era Project Lite + Other Attires & Caws

Honestly Not all of them, Can always ask and If I have them I can re-upload for you.

But most have been deleted as I've found better versions from other Creators or just didn't have the space for some guys anymore. 100 Caw slots when Only 1 Alt attire is usable in 2k20 isn't enough.

All of them have been lost to tie my friend.. Someone else made a brian Kendrick so I removed mine, and cactus and dude love are millions on CC.. you can find one on every page near enough

More of a passion project, If you havent' checked his thread out on PC go see Peja12's P threads for amazin WCW and Attitude era Caw's! Go DO it!

With His face morphing of RVD and a bit of tweaking I made this... No movesets yet and Not uploaded yet!

2k18 RVD
WWE-2-K18-20200504135650.jpg

And today's 2K20 With Peja's Textures and Morphing... Ish...

WWE-2-K20-20200830200028.jpg

WWE-2-K20-20200830200003.jpgWWE-2-K20-20200830195944.jpgWWE-2-K20-20200830195903.jpgWWE-2-K20-20200830195928.jpg

Love your work on CAWs.  I tried searching for your tag "ptc2k20" in WWE2K20 Community Creations and nothing shows up?  Were they all removed?

Sorry buddy,  my ps4 died on me last year and with it all my caw's and game saves. I never returned back to WWE2k20 having lost everything. I assume maybe 2K has removed Caw's that havent had active users for a while...