Current Japanese Buzzsaw Tajiri attire

MisanthropicDeath

This is Dynomyte's Tajiri from his ECW project so full credit of course to him for the base. It was the best on cc of Tajiri. I'm simply attempting to update him to a current look here. I've come this far. I would hate to have to give up on it now. Had to scrap another version with his svr 06 attire bc the logos were just too pixelated looking in game. These are all from screenshots I took. I dont have any way of using Photoshop or Gimp or anything bc my laptop won't run them. Had to improvise instead. It's been a mission so far to say the least. If anyone has clear resolution pics of the dragon, please by all means let me know. Any help is greatly appreciated. I just want to give back if I can by finishing this. I saw a few people requesting him and I didnt see anyone mention they were making him yet. This is an attire he's worn on 205 live recently and elsewhere in more recent years.

ztdc1s.jpg

Here's more pics:

2n8oo7c.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/wbeyxd.jpg[/img

I did change the body slightly too to try to capture his current look.

Thanks. I can only take credit for the attire work. Hope Dyno doesn't mind I used his as the base. The face was awesome on his. There's no other decent ones on cc. Unfortunately I think I'm stuck at the moment unless I can find better pics of the dragon. I just tried another set of logos i captured but it doesn't look good enough to use them.

Thanks. I can only take credit for the attire work. Hope Dyno doesn't mind I used his as the base. The face was awesome on his. There's no other decent ones on cc. Unfortunately I think I'm stuck at the moment unless I can find better pics of the dragon. I just tried another set of logos i captured but it doesn't look good enough to use them.

Is it uploaded?

Well this is the best I could get things so far. Unfortunately, I think it's gonna have to get scrapped because I tested it out in game and the logos still look horrible and it makes the whole thing awash sadly. After all that time scouring the internet for pics and everything. It's a blurry, pixelated mess in game. Looks pretty decent in caw mode though. I don't know what the issue is but I'm out of options to try. Maybe...hopefully one of the better creators will give his current look a shot. I'm sure it would look awesome and much better than this attempt if they did.

34efdz5.png

25f3ozk.png

124a51x.png

29lg58y.png

Yeah that was going to be the plan the whole time but trust me you guys are gonna be disappointed when you see it in game. Idk why it looks like this in caw mode but in game the logos especially on the dragon look bad. Noticeably too. I even tried changing the material on the pants to see if maybe that was what was causing it to look like crap in game lol. Idk what else to do. I could upload it no problem but you'll sew what I mean and that sucks bc it feels more like a tease of what could have been than anything else.

Archived