Championship Plate Shapes

fliteska

This is the way I have been doing belt plates for a few ppl on here, and no problem in sharing, it's simple yet very effective! Another tip, don't just use the templates for the same sort of title, for example, I used the world heavyweight (rice flair) title to make a women's title and the US title to make an Internet title(custom request). ??

• 4 weeks later...

This is the way I have been doing belt plates for a few ppl on here, and no problem in sharing, it's simple yet very effective! Another tip, don't just use the templates for the same sort of title, for example, I used the world heavyweight (rice flair) title to make a women's title and the US title to make an Internet title(custom request). ??

Foldy, could you please have a go at a replacement title for the US Championship? I was thinking maybe the WWE Network or Television Championship - but perhaps retaining the belt's shape?

Foldy, could you please have a go at a replacement title for the US Championship? I was thinking maybe the WWE Network or Television Championship - but perhaps retaining the belt's shape?

I gotta finish a title for another member here, but I can do it for u after that if u don't mind waiting a little?

I gotta finish a title for another member here, but I can do it for u after that if u don't mind waiting a little?

Awesome, very much appreciated. I keep hitting a creative brick wall.

Archived