Mods for PC

SoulStorm64

Hello everyone, its been YEARS since i've made a topic post on the website, but seeing as all the excitement for a actually NEW WWE game being made by a great developer.

Now that we are finally getting a New PC wrestling game, and seeing what typed of mods can be made for 2k's other games (IE NBA) where everything has been tinkered with and changed the possibilities of what can be added to WWE15 will be almost endless.

So my question for you guys if you are getting the PC version of the game, what do you want to see?

For myself, i'd love to see a arena mod that brings back the backstage roaming of the old games, being able to go to the back and go pretty much anywhere would make me cream my pants.

Also roster mods.

We can all agree that the roster we will see for pc will be vast to what people can do, get ready to see models from past WWE games in there, or custom WCW and ECW rosters or TNA rosters. Hell i bet by the end of the year when the game gets released for the PC we will see a six sided ring in a wwe game that isn't No mercy.

I don't know what version they release for pc, last gen or current version?

if they use last gen version then we can use old model from previous game. But the model on current version is different and have more detail.

on another forum, community has found a way to modify the model, and the mod is getting better. So I expect to have an awesome mod next year, if pc ver use last gen version.

if they use last gen version then we can use old model from previous game. But the model on current version is different and have more detail.

on another forum, community has found a way to modify the model, and the mod is getting better. So I expect to have an awesome mod next year, if pc ver use last gen version.

I'm pretty sure its this years version of the game that is coming to the PC, it would be funny if they just ported last years version,

But ofcourse, the old models will look... weird, but im just coming from the point that other games have had superstars ported to them quality or not.

i'm sure that the models that will be ported are from the 2005/7 era or from the 08 -14 era

(a select few models because ick...) but with how open the pc version will be and from what you have said that certain models have been tweaked by modders to look better will make the experience on PC even better.

I'm pretty sure its this years version of the game that is coming to the PC, it would be funny if they just ported last years version,

But ofcourse, the old models will look... weird, but im just coming from the point that other games have had superstars ported to them quality or not.

i'm sure that the models that will be ported are from the 2005/7 era or from the 08 -14 era

(a select few models because ick...) but with how open the pc version will be and from what you have said that certain models have been tweaked by modders to look better will make the experience on PC even better.

When he says last gen he means Xbox 360 and PS3 versions and not the PS4/XBone one.As for the old games models i dont think we will get any because they werent for PC,but expect a good texture mods for caws at least,those look better anyways then previous models.As for the last gen vs current gen game,i dont see why cant we get the current gen on PC seeing how its debuting this year.Gotta real up those customers who dont have current gen with something right?

Is easier a port from current gen to PC than a port from past gen to PC, so I think that we will get current gen, about the mods, I want a blood mod, the blood in the game works with textures, when you have received too much damage on your head, the "blood" texture activates on the model, if you keep hitting your opponent in the face, another blood texture appears in the face and the chest, the modders could add more textures when you receive more damage, with this you could have matches that end like the matches of Attitude/Ruthless Agression era, with a lot of blood, one example of a lot of blood is Triple H with all is face red and all the chest with blood, I think that this mod could be easy to make for a modder expert in textures and would be very cool

It hasn't been confirmed by 2k has it? The pc release? No Steam logos on any press etc. It's still a rumor.

I hope it's true because I want it sooo bad. I've got fireworks on hand for if the day comes lol.

NBA 2k14 from what I've found with 3 minutes of googling. Has mods for Arenas/Stadiums, backboard, faces, light effects, editing tools, gameplay mods, graphic mods, jerseys, rosters, scoreboards, shoes, title screens.

Obviously backboards and scoreboards would not apply to WWE, but Jesus, modding WWE would be EPIC.

It hasn't been confirmed by 2k has it? The pc release? No Steam logos on any press etc. It's still a rumor.

I hope it's true because I want it sooo bad. I've got fireworks on hand for if the day comes lol.

NBA 2k14 from what I've found with 3 minutes of googling. Has mods for Arenas/Stadiums, backboard, faces, light effects, editing tools, gameplay mods, graphic mods, jerseys, rosters, scoreboards, shoes, title screens.

Obviously backboards and scoreboards would not apply to WWE, but Jesus, modding WWE would be EPIC.

It was confirmed a week or two ago.

I'd love to see some old school arenas in there, or match alterations in the options, which I'm sure we will. One thing that got me thinking was I wonder if they'll be able to compile a load of old stuff to make an old school commentary pack? Vince, JR and the King, or Monsoon and Heenan, maybe even Joey Stylz or a WCW pack. Thing is it would probably have to overwrite the existing announce team so we couldn't have multiple choices.

I don't know how that'd work with the new roster but if it is all CAW's maybe. It'd be time consuming for whoever wanted to do it. And where was it confirmed? 2k hasn't said anything about it. Cover art isn't confirmation. Coverart from a source not named 2k is a rumor.

I'm sure I saw a 2K rep confirm it as well shortly after the cover art was apparently shown on the Network during the roster reveal.

As for the commentary pack it would take ages to make unless you had multiple people working on it, but I've seen it done in other games before. Just an interesting concept that may or may not work.

I'd love to see some old school arenas in there, or match alterations in the options, which I'm sure we will. One thing that got me thinking was I wonder if they'll be able to compile a load of old stuff to make an old school commentary pack? Vince, JR and the King, or Monsoon and Heenan, maybe even Joey Stylz or a WCW pack. Thing is it would probably have to overwrite the existing announce team so we couldn't have multiple choices.

It could've been a mistake on WWE's part.

It could've been a mistake on WWE's part.

There was a screenshot of a convo between a forum member and a 2k representative from the 2k forums where the representative said that they dont have a release date for PC but that there will be a PC release.If you like check the PC thread for the screenshot as im too lazy to look for it now :P

It's still not official until 2k says something.

I'm starting to think they have lost their voice though. I may mail them a rock with a note that they should throw it at themselves.

Thing is, if it was in fact revealed on the network as well I don't think they'd reveal a PC boxart by accident lol.

I've been PC gaming for years. I know not to get my hopes up.

I have my hopes up but I'm trying to fight it. I want it bad. I just want a date so I'll know if I should pick up the ps4 version or if PC is coming out the same day, or should I wait etc.

I imagine things will pick up after the 28th. I've got my fingers crossed for a November 18th release. It probably won't happen, but damn, it'd be awesome if it did.

WWE 2k15 in 4k will be Epic.

Guys there are screenshots on the internet between 2k mods and their forum members that confirm that there will be a PC verson but its not advertised because they didnt decide on the release date,but they said that its clearly going to be released,the only matter is when.

Sure it was official 2k? His name was young bum...take a look. ;)

Archived