The WWE LIVES V.3! (PS3) Part 4 Uploaded to CC! (13/12/13)

Legend_Killer79

McIntyre move was out of the blue alright but that's the goal. McIntyre is a guy that was introduced to us as chosen one, as a future World Champion and after years of jobbing out, he gets a chance to prove himself.

This time, he is indeed chosen and obviously, he's booking will be completely different. He won't starting winning matches like it's nothing. No, no. In Part 3 you gonna understand that choosing McIntyre was well thought and it won't make him a superman now. I'm not that dumb. Winning won't magically come to McIntyre now. Part 3 will show you what I mean.

Well, this is what I wanted, more or less. Controversy. Now it's up to me to make the most of this. McIntyre is getting his chance to prove he shouldn't be jobbing out. Also, taking into consideration this is a "future" angle, using Christian wouldn't make much sense. Needed to be someone fresh in the scene.

And BiG-JIM, yeah that would be the best case. McIntyre current attire is "crap" but I can make it work. As for Barrett, making the Nexus doesn't ruin his character. It's done due to the current angle but he is obviously part of the future of (my) WWE.

Guess this year I ain't nailing it :P. Most of my bets are apparently a miss haha. Oh well. I may have lost my touch in making stories.

Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Just wanna add that even tho this move can be seen a weird, some hints were made during the "build up" (if you wanna call it). It wasn't made like it's nothing. In anycase, I can obviously understand it's not the most "famous" move.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a 360 guy so I can't really play this, but I make my own Story Designer stuff for the Xbox and I have one question:

Does this freeze/crash for you as much as it does for me?

It seems like any time I add Superstar Threads or add a belt or do anything too crazy, there's a 1 in 4 chance that it will crash. This doubles if I do any of those things at the same time. What results is a lot of start-stop creating, where-in I need to change one thing at a time, render, and then continue. I've learned to save after EVERYTHING that I do but getting up to turn the Xbox off and then on again is driving me insane.

Phew. Had to vent. Anyway, just wondering if your experience has been anywhere similar or if it's just an Xbox thing. I sent 2k a ticket but I'm not holding my breath there.

I'm a 360 guy so I can't really play this, but I make my own Story Designer stuff for the Xbox and I have one question:

Does this freeze/crash for you as much as it does for me?

It seems like any time I add Superstar Threads or add a belt or do anything too crazy, there's a 1 in 4 chance that it will crash. This doubles if I do any of those things at the same time. What results is a lot of start-stop creating, where-in I need to change one thing at a time, render, and then continue. I've learned to save after EVERYTHING that I do but getting up to turn the Xbox off and then on again is driving me insane.

Phew. Had to vent. Anyway, just wondering if your experience has been anywhere similar or if it's just an Xbox thing. I sent 2k a ticket but I'm not holding my breath there.

Honestly, I'm up to Part 4 and so far it only froze 2 times max. It's been pretty smooth so far. Sometimes during creation Superstar Threads go crazy and whatnot but either re-select the character and put the same thread again. Also, as far as my experience goes, when I finish uploading and people play it, the Superstar Threads seem to be according to what I wanted.

I've used CAWs as well and it all worked well. I also save everything before continuing, just in case.

UPDATE 2:

- The WWE Lives Part 4 (No Way Out PPV) is around 70% created, not counting the text.

- I've also added Big E and Fandango to my rosters and will soon add The Usos as well.

Cheers and feedback is welcome ;)

Just started 3, downloaded it days ago but been busy. It's already miles better though, and I've only done the opening segment.

Don't agree with McIntyre being the hand picked guy though, there are many more realistic options you could have pursued.

Opening seg was great though....

Just started 3, downloaded it days ago but been busy. It's already miles better though, and I've only done the opening segment.

Don't agree with McIntyre being the hand picked guy though, there are many more realistic options you could have pursued.

Opening seg was great though....

Probably but I feel this is also a way to build McIntyre up and considering this is meant to be "for the future", McIntyre seemed like a good choice. There were others tho. Christian wouldn't make sense considering he doesn't fit the bill for their goal.

He was once "The Chosen One" correct? Now it's time to show if he really has it or not. Without trying, there's no saying it haha. Hey, I made Ted DiBiase work as champion so who knows :P.

Btw, like I said, you will see that in Part 3 and so on, McIntyre's booking is going according to what he has done in the last few years. I won't be mentioning non-stop that he was a jobber but you gonna understand, hopefully.

Again, thanks for the feedback man! Really appreciate it!

Not that anyone seems to care but oh well :P ..

The WWE LIVES V.3 Part 4 is officially uploaded on CC! No Way Out PPV !

Search Tags: Legend_Killer79/ Jovernal_90 / The WWE Lives V.3

Scheduled Card for No Way Out (main contain spoilers):

Match 1 - Damien Sandow © vs R-Truth

(Intercontinental Championship)

Match 2 - Justin Gabriel © w/David Otunga vs Zach Ryder

(United States Championship)

Match 3 - The Shield © (Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs The Rhodes (Cody Rhodes & Goldust)

(WWE Tag Team Championship)

Match 4 - Randy Orton vs Kane

(Inferno Match)

Match 5 - Antonio Cesaro © vs Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho vs The Big Show

(Fatal 4-Way Steel Cage Match for the World Heavyweight Championship)

Match 6 - Drew McIntyre © vs John Cena

(WWE Championship)

Needless to say, feedback is welcomed and very important! Enjoy!

I care :P. Been busy doing movesets and playing other games among other things as well.

I'll look into this shortly.

Might even start from the beginning again to refresh my memory of what's been going on.

I haven't been putting all of my attention into this now considering the huge lack of feedback I'm getting. Besides you and BIG-JIM, no one said a thing which makes me try a little less.

Still, I plan on continuining them and I've started to work on Part 5 but very little is done. I've also been playing other games so my focus hasn't been 100% on this.

Archived