The WWE LIVES V.3! (PS3) Part 4 Uploaded to CC! (13/12/13)

Legend_Killer79

What the hell?! How did that happen?! How can CC let that pass but not normal stuff?

And Big Show entered as World Champion with Bryan's song?!! What in the blue hell?! When I checked, it was Show just entering normally. Oh my God...

As for Kane comment, I agree I should have done it like you said. Bad move on my part.

Christian is indeed being screwed.

No Special Guest Referee Match in Story Designer. Pretty stupid but I tried to overcome it.

CM Punk is suspended and not fired because the reason behind his match is still to be discovered.

Daniel Bryan is a Superstar Head attire, not an actual CAW.

Damn, I'm pretty upset about what you just said. No idea how those things happened. I mean to check it out again but I'm 99% sure I did it right.

PS: I apologize about this mistakes people. I can't understand how that happened and it's pretty upsetting but I hope it doesn't ruin the experience. If you guys, I can re-upload.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fine. Just found it weird that Show entered with Bryan's music and Cesaro's Championship.

The mode is bugged/glitched though and I think Show is World Champ in my Universe maybe a link in that. Honestly know idea though.

Perhaps. In that particular case, I'm near 100% sure it was done right, with Big Show coming out in his entrance and with his theme song.

Damn, it's stupid but I will see in moments if it was my mistake or just a glitch. I actually loved that scene, with Big Show looking pissed off lol.

Edit: Yup, just checked that Big Show scene and it's perfectly fine. He SHOULD have come out with his theme song and NO title.

Damn this glitches. As for the "shit" situation, it's there alright loool. I'm amazed how that passed on CC but things like "idiot" or "playboy" or even "Chosen One" aren't allowed. Sigh.

Will start part 2 tonight, played through the PPV about 4 or 5 days ago and I'd love to offer in depth feedback but I've been super busy so my memory of it is foggy. From what I remember though the Cesaro/Jericho table spot was pretty cool, I look forward to see the fallout, Jericho to return as a face and go after Cesaro? Big Show to go after Cesaro? There's a few possibilites and the stretcher angle made it look legit, so I hope you have Jericho gone for at least a few weeks. Good strong booking for Cesaro too, I'm still skeptical but with strong build up and good booking he'll seem legit. I do like realism in the stories and with Cesaro only ever being portrayed as a midcarder on TV, it was a bit wierd having him start the story as a main eventer, I like playing through the development from a midcarder to a main eventer, rather than just throwing a guy straight in there. I have to admit though, he has been the most intriguing part of the story so far, so kudos.

Apart from that my memories really hazy, I remember the Del Rio vs. Cena match being hard as f**k, that was definitely legend haha. gotta be honest, not digging that feud at all yet, but it may get better, time will tell. The Punk vs. Christian result didn't surprise me given the current storyline Punk is in, although the finish did, I was expecting The Shield not... well, I'm not going to spoil it. I'm going to hazard a guess that Hunter and Christian both had something to do with it. I can't see you keeping Christian face anyway, especially with his program with Cena who I'm guessing you aren't turning.

I hope to see you do something good with guys like Damien Sandow, The Shield, Cody etc, I'd love to see you gradually build a midcarder into a main eventer as if I remember right from SvR, you're a very creative writer and it would be very interesting.

That's my two cents anyway, I look forward to playing part two later.

Thanks for the feedback man.

I can relate to your argument about Cesaro but I went that path because to me, the man screams World Champion. Not just his obvious skills but also his presence. I wanted to give it a try and see if I could make him look legit or not. So far, I've enjoyed booking him but he isn't easy. Like you said, and very well, he was always shown to us as a Mid-Carder therefore, putting him on Main Event status was a big risk but I think it will pay off.

Without spoiling much, Cena/Del Rio feud is a starting point. After Part 2 you gonna understand it.

The Punk/Christian match is going to have long term repercussions. It's not as linear as it may seems and perhaps Christian is just another victim of conspiracies.... Or is he? Maybe he does have something to do with Hunter, maybe not....

Jericho is always so fun to book and you are 50-50 in your bets about revenges ;).

As for gradually building people, that is obviously the point. Besides Cesaro, I haven't booked anyone "outside" of their current status in real life WWE programm. I like mixing reality with my own ideas but everyone will be built into something better.

For example, one of the names you mentioned is already guarenteed to be built as I have some plans of him.

Hope you're enjoying and let me say Part 2 is much better than 1. As Cash noticed (you can see his spoiler tag above) there's a typo that I honestly don't know how CC let it pass but it's hilarious. Also, Cash noticed a glitch in a scene I made, where the character didnt come out with his right theme. Hope you can get back to me about that and see if it was only him who had that problem.

Will try to no disappoint in my writting although with so little feedback and no ratings whatsoever in CC, I admit sometimes gets very frustrating. Good thing is I still enjoy it so I'll keep going :P.

UPDATE:

- Week 3 Monday Night Raw is fully completed. Currently working on Week 3 Friday Night SmackDown.

- Sorry if this is taking more time than before but more scenes equals more text and I try not to lose focus on all feuds and all the continuity of the storyline.

Won't take much longer if everything goes right. Thanks for your patience and enjoy.

EDIT UPDATE:

- Week 3 is fully completed. Both Raw and SmackDown are ready.

- Tomorrow will start working on Week 4.

I've played RAW on Part 2. Not interested in most of the matches. I believe this is because I don't care for guys like Gabriel and Ryder IRL. Roman Reigns winning was cool. Can't remember who he faced, Christian?!

Cena Vs. Del Rio was the only thing that interested me as a good competitive match but the feud IRL sucks.

In fact even though I usually don't mind Cena seeing him as Champion right now is pissing me off. Sorry for that but it's true. I don't wanna hear WWE go on about Cena being Superman. I get it. He's better than everyone else because he's the guy.

Only interested in guys like Punk, Bryan, Wyatt's, Cody & Goldust, The Shield, Cesaro and NXT.

I don't mind Ryback think something good can be done with him. Had a few ideas of my own but I'll fix up my game first before doing anything.

Still to play Smackdown. I might do that later if I can be bothered to remove Saints Row IV from the console.

It's a good storyline you have it's just WWE is going downhill with it's real life programming that alot of people aren't getting time to show themselves to us fans and as a result we both suffer.

Enough of Cena and Orton more Cesaro/Punk/Bryan, etc.

Well, I understand and I'm actually disappointed that you're not having fun with it. Not your fault, probably mine tho.

Personally, I can't stand John Cena as champion ever but it has become so regular (bold this regular please) than whenever I wanna start a story, he always comes up in my mind as a face champion, even if it's just for starts.

The real life product isn't all bad but unfortunately, they spotlight the same people with strong booking while others are left behind. Obviously The Big Show or Alberto Del Rio are people we are all tired to see in the Main Event and getting random title shots after title shots. I mean, Big Show is fired, never going to appear on WWE again, appears every time, beats someone and gets a WWE Title shot? Really? What the hell. My main interestes in WWE are basically the same as yours, considering I'm a big CM Punk ever since his Indy days and the Rhodes Brothers/Shield matches are always top notch for me. Even The Usos are entertaining as hell.

Back to my story, I don't really wanna spoil anything but my main goal is actually building people up to main event status. Bryan is currently a key figure on SmackDown, CM Punk is in a middle of an odd situation but that it will pay off, The Shield is normally being shown as a strong unit and Barrett's Nexus are also a key point on Raw. Not to mention another certain someone on Raw that you should see.

Yeah Reigns faced Christian.

Anyway, I'll try my best to book better.

Not your fault. Like I said it's a good could even say great storyline. I just ain't feeling certain characters because of the real life product.

I'd like to say that a break away from WWE would probably be best but I'll end up watching anyway.

Is their any chance that the Kosher Butcher could appear in your storyline :lol:.

I'm hoping you seen RAW this past monday to get what I'm talking about.

Best part of RAW for me. He had me laughing for about half an hour.

Yeah I did and it was hilarious! :laugh:

I can totally understand you. I have this bad/good habit of mixing current day product with my own imagination, which may not be suitable for everyone, considering their personal tastes.

Like I said, Cena bores the hell out of me and I don't even enjoy texting him in my story but he is the guy you want for a face champion, even if it's for a short time.

In anycase, I'm finishing up Part 3 and I noticed I have way better matches on shows than the previous ones. I guess I do this because of my interest in pushing the feuds through scenes/segments and not only matches. It would be easier tbh lol. But it's just isn't funny to me. Even Part 2 is nice in my honest opinion and I enjoy most of it. I get it that Ryder or Gabriel aren't guys on people's list of favourites but hey, cut the guys a chance :P.

I actually find Gabriel entertaining wrestling-wise and that's mostly what I use him for. Ryder is, again, simply a starting point.

It's frustrating starting a story for me. I don't like to rush things but I also hate to use some people for a while without actually caring for them. They simply serve a purpose.

Oh and Cash, I really needed your opinion on something but if I do, I'm going to ruin Raw from Week 2 loool. Damn, play that already so you can help me out here!

Small Update:

- Only Week 4 SmackDown left to text! :D

Yeah I did and it was hilarious! :laugh:

I can totally understand you. I have this bad/good habit of mixing current day product with my own imagination, which may not be suitable for everyone, considering their personal tastes.

Like I said, Cena bores the hell out of me and I don't even enjoy texting him in my story but he is the guy you want for a face champion, even if it's for a short time.

In anycase, I'm finishing up Part 3 and I noticed I have way better matches on shows than the previous ones. I guess I do this because of my interest in pushing the feuds through scenes/segments and not only matches. It would be easier tbh lol. But it's just isn't funny to me. Even Part 2 is nice in my honest opinion and I enjoy most of it. I get it that Ryder or Gabriel aren't guys on people's list of favourites but hey, cut the guys a chance :P.

I actually find Gabriel entertaining wrestling-wise and that's mostly what I use him for. Ryder is, again, simply a starting point.

It's frustrating starting a story for me. I don't like to rush things but I also hate to use some people for a while without actually caring for them. They simply serve a purpose.

Oh and Cash, I really needed your opinion on something but if I do, I'm going to ruin Raw from Week 2 loool. Damn, play that already so you can help me out here!

Small Update:

- Only Week 4 SmackDown left to text! :D

I'll play later.

Does Reigns have the Jackknife in his moveset? I've been meaning to check but I don't think he does.

I know Cesaro in game doesn't have the Giant Swing.

Really need to get on fixing these. I had most done when I originally got WWE'13 but then something happened where it randomly reset. So I lost everything. Still have the majority of the sets on WWE'12 so I'll be going back to that and maybe using WWE'13 as a template for 2k14.

I have Punk and Jericho done and hopefully on CC. I remember hearing something about them clearing stuff from online in WWE'13 cause of how it wasn't working properly.

2k14 online though works perfect though so hopefully they don't need to remove stuff.

Haven't checked movesets much tbh. Only used some from known Moveset makers on CAWs but I think before I make the PPV, I'll have a look at them first.

Btw, currently uploading The WWE Lives V.3 Part 3! Will inform when it's done.

EDIT: My God, CC is so damn stupid. So they let "shit" pass in my previous upload but now they don't allow "bosses" to pass? Lmfao!

THE WWE LIVES V.3 PART 3 IS OFFICIALLY UPLOADED ON CC!!

Search Tags: Jovernal_90 / Legend_Killer79 / The WWE Lives V.3

Couple of things (Contain Spoilers.)

- The last scene from the last SmackDown show is a branching scene that will ask you a question with 3 possible answers. The answers WILL NOT change anything, so think of it as a Voting Poll rather than a branching path. I repeat, whatever answer you choose, it will NOT interfere with the story.

- As you will notice, I have no titantron for Drew McIntyre right now. I have no idea what to use and it's actually driving me insane. The new theme song is good enough but tron is a different matter. I might post either a voting poll or simply ask ideas for this. Any feedback is welcome.

- I hope there's no messing up with any Superstar Threads. During the creation sometimes it happens but so far no one complained. Also, in the previous parts, some glitches happened (like Big Show coming out with Bryan's theme song and the World Title around his waist, when in reality, it should be just him and his theme song). Any other type of glitches, please do inform me,

Hope you guys enjoy and feedback is welcome! :)

Playing WWE 2k14 now.

That's one thing that concerns me Storyline Designer, the word censor. I wish they'd open it up and allow us the freedom to say what we like.

If other players are going to be trolls or whatever by doing things with certain body parts or even swearing then that's upto them. If people are offended by those people then we should be able to report them instead of everyone suffering because of a few silly people.

Completely agree. And the worse part is how they censor some common words or expressions that literally have no harm but allow others.

Another example: I had to change "I'm baccckkkkkk" because for some reason he didn't allow so many "cccc" or "kkkk" together. Changed to something like "baaaaaack" and it worked. Go figure.

Enjoyed the booking of Big Show, I love dominant heels. Again, played it a while ago so can't really remember what else happened. Not really sure about Nexus and Kane, or Nexus in general tbh, would've rather you just pushed Barrett as a single.

McIntyre though? Really? I'll see where you go with it and I'm sure you've got a lot of good ideas but you shouldn't just throw the Title on a guy who's been jobbing for three years without any build-up. The build-up is the best part.

I was hoping you were going to go with Christian as the corporate champ, McIntyre was just kinda strange. It's well written though and I'll keep downloading them as long as you keep making them. I'm guessing you're gonna give McIntyre a full of himself "Hollywood" style gimmick to overcome his attire?

To be fair McIntyre being WWE Champion was out of the blue tbh.

Being Scottish myself, I like it would love it to happen IRL.

I kinda like it though it's like you're making McIntyre the Chosen One (again) rather than Orton (even though he has something different).

The booking of him though should be good.

Archived