"Stitches Are For Bitches" JC Bailey by Poe Ohlin - 4 Attires With Pictures

Poe Øhlin

Well, for the first time since I joined the site, I'm showing off something I made other then an entrance.

"For those of you who do not know, my name is JC mother f*cking Bailey!"

Not the first CAW I made this year, but so far one of my best (IMO). I was able to make JC over the course of day 1 and 2 of having the game, and just recently created his moveset and his entrance.

I apologize for the quality of the pictures. They were taken using my dad's smart phone, and I did the best I could. Some of the pictures feature some lines across them due to the glare of my TV.

The CAW was created using Storm of Sand's facial formula from Smackdown VS Raw 2011, and the body formula is a modded version of his by me.

Due to not having Xbox Live, or being able to get WiFi, this CAW is not on Community Creations. If anybody desires it, I'll write up the formula

I'll have his entrance up in my Indy Entrance Topic sometime next week. You can get the moveset by asking Storm of Sand.

WWE13JC1.png

WWE13JC3.png

WWE13JC5.png

WWE13JC6.png

WWE13JC2.png

WWE13JC4.png

Looks good from what I can see. My only big gripe right now is the hair on the 3rd attire, I think there are better options.

As for the face, my suggestions are as follows:

Move the eyes closer together, and angle them downward slightly.

Bring up the tip of the nose.

Slightly Reduce the outline of the jaw.

Not too bad so far, there's something that looks slightly off about the face, but I'm not too sure what it is, could be the camera

The main thing that looks off that's definitely not the camera is the star tattoos, I would suggest making them smaller & changing them from the torso to his arms and moving them as close to his shoulders as you can without any part of them disappearing.

Archived