Heavy Metal

Dazz

An original creation based on a character in the e-wrestling world I once knew last summer/fall.

He is Jacob Roth, better known as Heavy Metal, "The Whirling Dervish of Metal Mayhem", full time wrestler and part time air guitar champion.

Unfortunately the request to have images taken has gone unnoticed but I really wanted to put it here for you all to download and enjoy.

Tags are: roth pcw pure

Again, apologies for lack of images, if the request had been fulfilled by now I'd have posted them and while I'm not claiming it's the best or the worst, I'm proud of it. Sucks you can't see the scar above his right eye with the hair in the way but hey.

EDIT - Thanks to HellHammer for the images:

rothmetal.png

I took some quick pics (which are pretty good quality) I just need to ask so I have the right Caw; does he have red tights, and is one of his finishers listed as the Power Chord?

Correct good sir, thanks man, always knew you'd go after it being a metal fan lol

Thanks a lot for the pics man, really really appreciate that.

I was thinking of adding more like a t-shirt but the guy's bio only mentioned that attire and then "glasses and leather jacket for entrance" so I left it at that. Blame his laziness lol

Missing the boots doesn't matter at all, they're just black boots after all, nothing special about them so don't worry about it.

Oh and quick thought, if anyone else sees the Val Kilmer in this (I am now too haha) then it's editable so if anyone wants to make a Val CAW for a Batman project or Top Gun or whatever then feel free to use the face and edit the rest if required.

Archived