Sting ('88)

roost3r

Just saw this caw, created it quickly and, after done, I copied the caw and made a "Crow" version of it.. and the result absolutely incredible! The face you created is perfect for both 88 version and crow one... I reallt sugget you to create an "official" crow version stating from this base because with few changes, you'll easily have the best caw of the site (imho). The caricatural style you're able to use is perfect for the game, this '88 Sting is a real birthday gift for me. I'll keep both verion in my roster... As I said, hope to see an official crow attire from you.. I know it's easy to make from this but I'd like how you'd apply your style to the convertion...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this caw, created it quickly and, after done, I copied the caw and made a "Crow" version of it.. and the result absolutely incredible! The face you created is perfect for both 88 version and crow one... I reallt sugget you to create an "official" crow version stating from this base because with few changes, you'll easily have the best caw of the site (imho). The caricatural style you're able to use is perfect for the game, this '88 Sting is a real birthday gift for me. I'll keep both verion in my roster... As I said, hope to see an official crow attire from you.. I know it's easy to make from this but I'd like how you'd apply your style to the convertion...

Well with so many Crow Stings thrown in the hat, I didn't bother. And at least 2 if not 3 are pretty darn spot-on. So I didn't fool with it. But you raise an interesting point since I never gave it a shot. But, I give you my full blessing to dress Crow Sting up and brand him as your own creation and show us all what ya got! How's that?

Lovin' this CAS.

I made a few tweaks to the hair I think you'll dig. I'll post pics later.

UPDATE: Here's the mod.

I added a hat for his mohawk thingy, may at some point try to morph a pair of glasses for the rat tail.

Stinghairmod.jpg

The only change I made to the formula (beyond this red/white/blue alt, that is) was switching the hairline up.

New Head Stubble is... Hairline 7 and its color is 14/4/8

For the hat, it's...

Hat 2, 13/4/7 & 11/4/8

And its adjustment is...

27/99/0/96/50/50/50/0/90

Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Lovin' this CAS.

I added a hat for his mohawk thingy, may at some point try to morph a pair of glasses for the rat tail.

Stinghairmod.jpg

The only change I made to the formula (beyond this red/white/blue alt, that is) was switching the hairline up.

For the hat, it's...

Hat 2, 13/4/7 & 11/4/8

And its adjustment is...

27/99/0/96/50/50/50/0/90

Like the coloring. Reminds me of the Great American Bash when he won his first title.

Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Lovin' this CAS.

Stinghairmod.jpg

For the hat, it's...

Hat 2, 13/4/7 & 11/4/8

And its adjustment is...

27/99/0/96/50/50/50/0/90

Like the coloring. Reminds me of the Great American Bash when he won his first title.

Really good Job here with classic STING, very cool. You did very well with what you had to work with because theCAW is crap.

Yeah, that GAB 88 match is 1 of my all time faves.. I remember watchin it when i was 6!

Was that '88?! For some reason I thought it was '90. Anyway I saw it too and remember jumping up and down for my favorite wrestler Sting when he won haha!

Yeah, that GAB 88 match is 1 of my all time faves.. I remember watchin it when i was 6!

Was that '88?! For some reason I thought it was '90. Anyway I saw it too and remember jumping up and down for my favorite wrestler Sting when he won haha!

yeah the GAB was 90.. my fault.. i was think bout The Clash Of Champions in 88.. I was torn in those matches cuz I loved Flair, but I liked Sting alot 2!! lol

I might try this look..

yeah the GAB was 90.. my fault.. i was think bout The Clash Of Champions in 88.. I was torn in those matches cuz I loved Flair, but I liked Sting alot 2!! lol

I might try this look..

Reminds me of the Halloween Havok that Barry Windham was an imposter Sting. What great wrestling days! I should create barry windham as sting haha!

I might try this look..

Reminds me of the Halloween Havok that Barry Windham was an imposter Sting. What great wrestling days! I should create barry windham as sting haha!

LOL.. That'd be funny.. Yea, I def miss the good ole days of wrestlin.. Have u thought about makin a Windham at all?

I might try this look..

LOL.. That'd be funny.. Yea, I def miss the good ole days of wrestlin.. Have u thought about makin a Windham at all?

Not going to be creating too many more CAWs in the future. Burnt out. And there are plenty of great designers on here who do an outstanding job. I'll do one here and there but I've spent too much time on it lately. But I would like to do Windham.. too bad they don't have any good movesets for him. He had a very distinct style.

Lovin' this CAS.

Stinghairmod.jpg

For the hat, it's...

Hat 2, 13/4/7 & 11/4/8

And its adjustment is...

27/99/0/96/50/50/50/0/90

Just noticed the hair change. Very nice!

I went 4 the Pink and Black version, and also used a hat 4 the rat tail.. let me know what ya'll think..

Hair Stubble--7 12-5-7

Secondary facepaint color- 8-24-4

Wrists R/L-- 2-- White/White

Wrist Tape R/L-- White/White

Tights color-- 8-24-4/8-24-4

Body decal-- 8c 4-16-1/4-16-1

Boots-- Black/Black

Hat--- 23 9-4-7/9-4-7

Adjustment--- 9-59-39-54-50-50-50-33-59

I went 4 the Pink and Black version, and also used a hat 4 the rat tail.. let me know what ya'll think..

Hair Stubble--7 12-5-7

Secondary facepaint color- 8-24-4

Wrists R/L-- 2-- White/White

Wrist Tape R/L-- White/White

Tights color-- 8-24-4/8-24-4

Body decal-- 8c 4-16-1/4-16-1

Boots-- Black/Black

Hat--- 23 9-4-7/9-4-7

Adjustment--- 9-59-39-54-50-50-50-33-59

Lovin the old theme! Keep the color combos comin.. like this one!

Lovin' this CAS.

Stinghairmod.jpg

For the hat, it's...

Hat 2, 13/4/7 & 11/4/8

And its adjustment is...

27/99/0/96/50/50/50/0/90

Just used your edit plus a pair of glasses twisted to create a sort of pony tail.. Quite good result I think

If you want to try:

Glasses style 11

Color 1: 0-1-10

Color 2: 12-3-7

Adjustment: 52-99-75-51-35-25-58-60-99

Not bad.

But the RIGHTEOUS mod makes this, and my mod obsolete. His use of the bandana is downright perfect. So much so, I'm about to revisit my Nasty Boys and see if I can improve them with it.

Y thank u my good sir.. see everybody laughs and picks on the caw mode 4 this game, but u can do some pretty creative things here!! And yeah, it can def work 4 The Nasty Boys.. I would think jus make it a lil wider..

Amazing STING edit, Righteous! I will definitely use your template this weekend. I think the Warrior move set fits Sting much better than Bret's.

Yes it does, thatz y i tried it, and it feels right.. The Stinger version of Sting was more high impact and strong moves.. Whereas the Crow version was a lil more methodical..

Archived