Jerry "The King" Lawler by Franchiser1974

franchiser1974

Hey, I downloaded this and made some changes to it that I think look really good... I'd like to use the SvR2011 Editor to re-upload this with my changes in due time... I'll probably be replacing the 70s attire as well... I would like your permission to do so (the re-uploading part)... might even post a topic regarding it...

You [u][b]WILL[/b][/u] get the main credit for the CAW from me, and I'll only add my name below yours for the tweeks/changes I did... would that be cool?

[quote name='☠ B7 ☠' timestamp='1294205758' post='7836052']
Hey, I downloaded this and made some changes to it that I think look really good... I'd like to use the SvR2011 Editor to re-upload this with my changes in due time... I'll probably be replacing the 70s attire as well... I would like your permission to do so (the re-uploading part)... might even post a topic regarding it...

You [u][b]WILL[/b][/u] get the main credit for the CAW from me, and I'll only add my name below yours for the tweeks/changes I did... would that be cool?
[/quote]

Dude, you totally have my permission to do that! Whatever we can do to get the best possible Lawler out there!

Archived