*SPOILERS* Ocean Center History *SPOILERS*

robbo9292

Well as many of you know/don't know TNA's Bound For Glory is at the Ocean Center. The Ocean Center is infamous in Wrestling and WCW as a main. It hosted WCW Bash at the Beach in 1996, 1997 and 2000.

In 1996 this was when the biggest face turned Heel and went to form the NWO... i'm talking about Hulk Hogan. Now history could repeat itself maybe because Hogan is involved in this Sting/Nash/Dinero thing which is NWO'ish.

Booker T won his first World Championship in this arena. It hosted the famous Hogan/Russo "Shoot" confrontation. Debuted Thursday Night Thunder. The teaming of Rodman/Hogan and finally the worst debut ever, Shockmaster.

Now its very influential in the past for many of these WCW guys. But more recently hosted a WWE Live show...

I'm a big fan of TNA and always big it up against these (repeated WCW) guys but with this i hope it doesn't repeat history as its a historic WCW arena.

Any thoughts?

It seems like TNA picked his arena for a reason, especially with the whole "They" thing. Hopefully it means something big will happen. Also I'm kind of surprised WWE never used this event other then house shows. Especially with the history of Hogan's famous heel turn.

And it looks like history had a little repeat of itself then? Hogan becoming the NWO guy again but this time in TNA... this arena has some history for WCW storylines damn did it look like WCW when the fans was throwing trash into the ring... are we reliving 1990's, yet this time no 5 ratings... no Monday Night War and certainly the same kind of storylines again

Archived