Sheamus: "I can't get a tan to be honest with you"

Binky Barnes

[quote]ESPN.com is featuring an interview with WWE Champion Sheamus where he discusses a number of topics including the new "Smackdown vs. Raw 2011" video game, how Triple H was an influence on his career and not being able to tan.

Sheamus added, "I can't get a tan to be honest with you. I get bright red then I get white again. [laughs] I can't actually get a tan, but what's funny is it has definitely helped me stand out from day one. Just being different -- not being tan, not having the short hair or the long hair like everybody else, my Irish accent -- there are a lot of different things that put me in the right place at the right time, and I knew if I got the opportunity, I'd take it. That's what I've done from day one. You give me an opportunity, I'll run a mile."[/quote]
Source: NoDQ.com

Wow, it looks like that's something that Sheamus & I have in common, other than both being redheads(hate the term ginger lol). It's worse for me though, being that I'm both of Irish & Scotish decent. I burn & I'm red for 2 weeks, then I'm white again, no tan at all, even though my complexion is a but darker than Sheamus.

I read the entire thread in Sheamus' voice.

[quote name='AustinFan' timestamp='1282830725' post='7514027']
Wow, it looks like that's something that Sheamus & I have in common, other than both being redheads(hate the term ginger lol). It's worse for me though, being that I'm both of Irish & Scotish decent. I burn & I'm red for 2 weeks, then I'm white again, no tan at all, even though my complexion is a but darker than Sheamus.
[/quote]

I was under the impression Sheamus was half Scottish too? :huh:

[quote name='.:SM:.' timestamp='1282826949' post='7513913']
Yeah, he'd just burn.

Most ginger people with pale skin can't tan.
[/quote]

It's not really just red head, i think it's people of Irish decent in general. I'm half Irish half Italian (with a bunch of other Euro stuff in there), and I don't tan either, I burn . . . badly. I think i'm only saved from being a ghost because of my Italian heritage (Italians tan nicely I hear). And no, i'm not a red head. . . and i don't have freckles . . . and I have a soul.

[quote name='Retro' timestamp='1282832534' post='7514068']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not sure if he is or not, just talking about me personally.

I can tan but it just takes a while since I burn easy too, so most of the time I am almost as pale as Sheamus, or I am a reddish color during the summer. Before it went I had brown hair though, but I've always been pale.

Edit: from the interviews I've seen Sheamus sounds like a decent fella.

[quote name='Retro' timestamp='1282832534' post='7514068']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think he is irish, Listen To Drew Mcyintre they have totally different accents.

Guest .ᵱimpin shadesâ„¢
[quote name='.blightMAREâ„¢' timestamp='1282831059' post='7514036']
Glad to see Sheamus is a pretty down-to-Earth guy. Sounds like a cool dude to meet in real life.
[/quote]
You see, gingers do have souls. Except for the ones in The Last Exorcism.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived