Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spamming Nooblet

Yoshi Tatsu CAW

Here is my attempt at a Yoshi Tatsu CAW for the DS.
[img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b877c54433.jpg[/img]
Remember people, it is the DS version, and caw mode on there is pretty limited.

I will post the formula shortly. [B](You have to have that hair unlocked in CAW in order to make this)[/b]

[quote name='dounts' date='31 October 2009 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1257024518' post='6815247']
how many caws can u make per game?
[/quote]

Thanks guys for the reviews. Lol I just have 1 major problem though... My crappy cpu crashed, so all of the data was lost (including svr10) iso I had to get rid of it. Meaning, I can't post the formula or moveset right now. (I shouldve done that in the 1st place)

But I will buy the game soon on the DS and ps3, when I do, I will remake Yoshi Tatsu and fix the eyes, and post the formula.

[quote name='⎷⎛Spamming Nooblet ⎷⎛ ^_^' date='07 November 2009 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1257635629' post='6834980']
Thanks guys for the reviews. Lol I just have 1 major problem though... My crappy cpu crashed, so all of the data was lost (including svr10) iso I had to get rid of it. Meaning, I can't post the formula or moveset right now. (I shouldve done that in the 1st place)

But I will buy the game soon on the DS and ps3, when I do, I will remake Yoshi Tatsu and fix the eyes, and post the formula.
[/quote]

Well, that sucks.

But I've gotta say, I like the Yoshi Tatsu CAW. It's cool that they included his hair.