How do you make the CPU the most difficult?

iamthedoctor

Ok Ive found Legend difficulty just too easy so I tried increasing all the bars in

Frequence of COMs usage

Any ideas what I can do to make the cpu super hard to beat? What is the Damage balance and game balance about? Are those screens for making the computer more harder or is it for the players?

I don't think those will make it "harder" really, probably just change how easily the guys are damaged. If you have all the A.I settings to the highest, I think that's as hard as it can get. It never really gets hard, no matter how high you set it; all it does is cause the A.I to reverse every other move but still stand there like a dummy. :P

[quote name='Rankonâ„¢' post='6710995' date='Oct 6 2009, 09:38 PM']I don't think those will make it "harder" really, probably just change how easily the guys are damaged. If you have all the A.I settings to the highest, I think that's as hard as it can get. It never really gets hard, no matter how high you set it; all it does is cause the A.I to reverse every other move but still stand there like a dummy. :P[/quote]

What does damage balance actually do? The bar with finisher strength? Is that specifically for the CPU or the Player?

Depends if you can handle a pre-set rate saying "Ok, 90% of your moves are reversed by us, sucker" from the off EVERY MATCH, or if that's more annoying than "hard"
... find the balance between rage and difficulty, then up the sliders a LITTLE.

Should work :U

Archived