Excellently "Executed" and wrestling's only "loose Cannon

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

This one I have is an alternate Bret it's an "Old school Bret that goes with an Old school Anvil" from way back in my youth from when Hart first arrived in the WWF and was stabled with Jim. The older generation here might recall it. this goes way way back to 1979/80's when the Hart Foundation was Black and Blue not the infamous Black and pink younger guys are used to seeing. as for the Hair selection this one is best because it hides the blur that is left over the brow shape designs that even when transparency is 0 it still shows up without the hair covering. Without them in place the default brow types are too long for him.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5168252' date='Oct 21 2008, 04:18 AM']This one I have is an alternate Bret it's an "Old school Bret that goes with an Old school Anvil" from way back in my youth from when Hart first arrived in the WWF and was stabled with Jim. The older generation here might recall it. this goes way way back to 1979/80's when the Hart Foundation was Black and Blue not the infamous Black and pink younger guys are used to seeing. as for the Hair selection this one is best because it hides the blur that is left over the brow shape designs that even when transparency is 0 it still shows up without the hair covering. Without them in place the default brow types are too long for him.[/quote]

.....but you have him in Pink and Black

Archived