WWE's Newest Diva....Christine LeMaster

halcyon

According to sources like Wrestlezone.com Christine LeMaster a Hawaiin Tropics Contestant has just signed with WWE
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7348/1434424349lcl1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1039/lc09b174723b94b4526a738iv5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/8940/le2966a8bb8a5c182142322su0.jpg[/img]

These are all from her Myspace.

She looks as thought she could learn to wrestle, if you understand me....Kelly doesnt look like she could, Christine does.....:P

Well as long as Johnny Ace is head of talent relations we will keep seeing bikini models getting offered contracts and signed to deals. If she's willing to learn the fine, but if she has the same attitude as some of the other non-wrestling background they've signed in the past, then I hope they don't waste their money on her.

[quote name='Flyboy' post='1515146' date='Mar 19 2007, 01:47 PM'][quote name='TrinityFan101' post='1514655' date='Mar 19 2007, 04:32 PM']on her myspace it says she got offered a contract but never signed it yet[/quote]
Well, skanks haven't really been known for their literacy skills.
[/quote]

:lol: good one, If she wants to be the next Lita or Molly then she should sign it, if she wants to be the next kelly or layla then don't.

She's pretty, just like all the other divas. Nothing extraordinary IMO. If she's willing to learn, that's great, but considering she's a model, I honestly don't think so. And where do people get off saying "she [i]looks[/i] like she would be willing to learn"? How can you tell by looking at her? :lol:

She's not signing!

Proof from Rajah.com:

"It was reported over the weekend that WWE had signed a bikini model by the name of Christine LeMaster to a contract. As it turns out, that is not true. On her MySpace page, myspace.com/christinelemaster, LeMaster denies the reports. However, she said she was offered a WWE developmental contract, but she rejected it. Here is her message:

Regarding the WWE contract.....

Hey guys, first of all thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement and congratulations! I guess a few websites have been reporting that I have recently signed a development contract with WWE...unfortunately that is not the case. It is true that I have been offered a developmental contract, but at this time I have decided not to sign with WWE. I hate to dissapoint, but it does not appear to be in my best interests personally and professionally with my current situation.

Everybody at WWE has been absolutely wonderful and the organization as a whole is an amazing company which has done nothing but treat me with respect and professionalism. I hope to continue to work with WWE and keep an ongoing relationship with them for the future.....you never know what the future may hold though so stay tuned to WWE!

In the mean time keep your eye out for my March layout in BTM magazine, various ads throughout the country, and upcoming 2008 & 2009 calendars!

Thanks again for your love & support!

~ Christine"

Maybe they'll bring up an OVW/DSW girl instead.

[quote name='Toxic Boy Toy' post='1517291' date='Mar 19 2007, 08:00 PM']She's not signing!

Proof from Rajah.com:

"It was reported over the weekend that WWE had signed a bikini model by the name of Christine LeMaster to a contract. As it turns out, that is not true. On her MySpace page, myspace.com/christinelemaster, LeMaster denies the reports. However, she said she was offered a WWE developmental contract, but she rejected it. Here is her message:

Regarding the WWE contract.....

Hey guys, first of all thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement and congratulations! I guess a few websites have been reporting that I have recently signed a development contract with WWE...unfortunately that is not the case. It is true that I have been offered a developmental contract, but at this time I have decided not to sign with WWE. I hate to dissapoint, but it does not appear to be in my best interests personally and professionally with my current situation.

Everybody at WWE has been absolutely wonderful and the organization as a whole is an amazing company which has done nothing but treat me with respect and professionalism. I hope to continue to work with WWE and keep an ongoing relationship with them for the future.....you never know what the future may hold though so stay tuned to WWE!

In the mean time keep your eye out for my March layout in BTM magazine, various ads throughout the country, and upcoming 2008 & 2009 calendars!

Thanks again for your love & support!

~ Christine"

Maybe they'll bring up an OVW/DSW girl instead.[/quote]

In other words, she might be used in the same manor like they used Miller Light Girl Kitana Baker or whatever her name was back in 03-04. And Yea, it would make much more sense to call a OVW/DSW girl instead.

Archived