• 10,076 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:38 PM

very nice work my friend !

#22 Waloogi686869

Waloogi686869
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 05:25 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your friend but I'm sure he's very proud of you right now. I'm surprised at how many CAWs you pumped out in such a short time, they're all pretty high quality as well. Can't wait to play as them.

Peter, Derrick and Rick all have the standard overalls, I've noticed this happening a lot when I download CAWs. Re-downloading never seems to work. If you can, try to figure out what the problem is.

#23 nicodemoscain

nicodemoscain

New Talent

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Gamertag: nicodemoscain
  • SEN (PS3): nicodemoscain
  • Steam ID: nicodemoscain
  • Twitter: nicodemoscain

Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:53 PM

Thank you. Since Ive been off work for a couple of weeks, Ive had way too much spare time on my hands. Its been fun putting these together.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend but I'm sure he's very proud of you right now. I'm surprised at how many CAWs you pumped out in such a short time, they're all pretty high quality as well. Can't wait to play as them.

Peter, Derrick and Rick all have the standard overalls, I've noticed this happening a lot when I download CAWs. Re-downloading never seems to work. If you can, try to figure out what the problem is.

Ive never heard of the overalls thing before but Ill look into it. Its not like theyre wearing all the same things that could make them glitch out either...unless its the LOI logo on the shirts. I have heard random things about images glitching in the game. I will definitely look that up.

#24 Waloogi686869

Waloogi686869
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

Thank you. Since Ive been off work for a couple of weeks, Ive had way too much spare time on my hands. Its been fun putting these together.

Ive never heard of the overalls thing before but Ill look into it. Its not like theyre wearing all the same things that could make them glitch out either...unless its the LOI logo on the shirts. I have heard random things about images glitching in the game. I will definitely look that up.

I was talking about the overall points, not the attire, sorry for not making it clearer but Peter, Derrick and Rick all have an 84 overall with every stat being 70.

#25 Hungrywolf80

Hungrywolf80

New Talent

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 07:15 PM

Overall I like your characters, especially seeing that there's a few with lots of history. My only gripe is that a lot of them have tattoos I think aren't really needed.

#26 Waloogi686869

Waloogi686869
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:47 AM

Can you upload L.O.I. again? When I tried downloading them, Peter, Derrick and Rick all had the standard attributes but maybe it's fixed now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new guy, caw, original, nicodemoscain, cross that line, ctl