Workaround for parental control glitch?

.TheRancidKid

Is there a confirmed work around yet? I checked the bugs/glitches thread and I thought I saw someone found a work around but I can't find that post. I would really like to play with my friends, CAW vs CAW, as I'm sure many of us do :/.

Thank you

is this local play or online? if local, are you using a guest account for one of your controllers? if so, create another PSN account and sign into that account for controllers. Guest accounts have restrictions on the content that can be used.

This is local play. And my buddy uses his PSN account and I use my PSN account and I still get the error unfortunately. :/

is this local play or online? if local, are you using a guest account for one of your controllers? if so, create another PSN account and sign into that account for controllers. Guest accounts have restrictions on the content that can be used.

This is local play. And my buddy uses his PSN account and I use my PSN account and I still get the error unfortunately. :/

I had this issue with WWE 2k17 but I haven't tried it yet with 18. Hopefully, it'll be fixed.

Archived