CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

The Accuracy Factory

entrance database victory scene database moveset database movesets taunt database

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,621 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:08 AM

reposting my topic from the movesets section. As I have included Entrances & Victory Poses under the taunts sections in my moveset database. So feel free to look up a wrestler.....click their file.....goto Taunts....and look for entrances and victory poses (labeled "winning/losing/exit"). 

http://www.dropbox.c...kXPIIpfila?dl=0

Edited by eastcoastkody, 13 October 2016 - 03:37 AM.

#2 sephstorm

sephstorm

Opener

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • Gamertag: askme

Posted 13 October 2016 - 02:38 PM

So I can't download that file here, is there a regular poison/asian mist move in the game? All I saw was the poison mist claw.

#3 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,621 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:11 PM

So I can't download that file here, is there a regular poison/asian mist move in the game? All I saw was the poison mist claw.

not that i saw.

#4 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,621 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:20 PM

this is the wrong section for moveset stuff.....but i found it. The Poison Mist is in the grapple section. 

i missed it because i thought it was a strong strike....but then i saw it in the limb targets

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: entrance database, victory scene database, moveset database, movesets, taunt database